liam

the name of the tour? could it be the name of the album too?

pd: this girl needs some rest lol

Wow didn't thought of that I'd like it tbh. A poppier more grown up more """modern""" version of nmtf. I need to buy the deluxe vinyl so badly but I stan Lana too much what kinda first world struggle. By the way Nights With You is one of the ten best songs ever made

ZKcaooE.png

I barely glanced at the tour title bc I thought it was some play on Nights With You. But omg 'Straight On Till Morning' (i.e. "second star to the right and straight on till morning" from Peter Pan) WOULD be such a great title to follow NMTF with. Always and forever bout tha youth :poordat:

I barely glanced at the tour title bc I thought it was some play on Nights With You. But omg 'Straight On Till Morning' (i.e. "second star to the right and straight on till morning" from Peter Pan) WOULD be such a great title to follow NMTF with. Always and forever bout tha youth :poordat:

it probably is about the album, but we will see 

it probably is about the album, but we will see 

I already changed the title of the iTunes album I was dumping all her singles into kiii :umadney:

Is Kamikaze gonna be on the album?

Part of me wishes cause it's one of the best songs ever made part of me wishes that it doesn't because I already listened to it a billion times so it could leave place for another song... Good question

What I really, REALLY need to hear in studio is Riot Gal and Daydream, especially Riot Gal, a surreal song whose live versions all slay but I need her studio voice to ravage me on the chorus

ZKcaooE.png

Part of me wishes cause it's one of the best songs ever made part of me wishes that it doesn't because I already listened to it a billion times so it could leave place for another song... Good question

What I really, REALLY need to hear in studio is Riot Gal and Daydream, especially Riot Gal, a surreal song whose live versions all slay but I need her studio voice to ravage me on the chorus

I just need all of them. Studio versions of All I Do, Daydreams, On & On, Goodbye, Riot Gal, and True Romance will kill me. This album better be long

Nights With You is sooooooo good, it's my summer anthem 2k17 :oprah:

I'm trying to get into this queen since she works with producers like SOPHIE and Cashmere Cat, can anyone recommend me some tracks? Thanks :heart:

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

Nights With You is sooooooo good, it's my summer anthem 2k17 :oprah:

I'm trying to get into this queen since she works with producers like SOPHIE and Cashmere Cat, can anyone recommend me some tracks? Thanks :heart:

My favorites are Glass, Maiden, XXX88, Freedom #1, Slow Love and Never Wanna Know  :flutter: The whole NMTF album is a masterpiece.

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

I'm crying omg I love her so fucking much. NWY is honest to god becoming my fav song ever. And this video is worthy of it. Queen of dance coolness visuals and best music ever made :defeated: I'd die for this fucking girl

ZKcaooE.png