Deleted User

Natalia Kills

It's alright, a bit busy. I really liked the Problem cover, would be cool if it were that simple. Then again, supposedly it's a concept album.

It's alright, a bit busy. I really liked the Problem cover, would be cool if it were that simple. Then again, supposedly it's a concept album.

Is it really though?

Half is about her troubles and the other half is about causing trouble

BzhmW.png

That cover is so bad though. It's like, I understand you're trying to get it to look like magazine cut outs of ~controversial~ stuff and everything, and then there's that Trouble font with that nasty bevel & emboss effect. Ugh, Photoshop nazi here tbh.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Now we just need the tracklist :flutter:

Television
Problem 
Stop Me 
Boys Don't Cry 
Daddy's Girl 
Saturday Night 
Devils Don't Fly 
Out of Time 
Controversy 
Rabbit Hole 
Watching You 
Marlboro Lights 
Trouble

Looks like Feel Myself was cut in favor of Out of Time.  :(

Is it really though?

Half is about her troubles and the other half is about causing trouble

I thought she said it was about her ~motel life~ being a bad bitch or whatev

I thought she said Controversy was an album opener and she was very clear that it wasn't a song.

This...

Also I really wanted Feel Myself.

Feel Myself may not have even been intended for the album, she was adamant about there not being a deluxe (who knows though?) since every song she wrote specifically for the album is on it.

Maybe she was somehow behind the demo getting out since the label wouldn't let her put it on there?

BzhmW.png

Feel Myself may not have even been intended for the album, she was adamant about there not being a deluxe (who knows though?) since every song she wrote specifically for the album is on it.

Maybe she was somehow behind the demo getting out since the label wouldn't let her put it on there?

That song first gave me hope for her after writing off her first album, though :crying:

Well, Problem and Saturday Night are both still good and Controversy is ridiculous but kinda awesome. Would've made a better opener so I wouldn't have to really think of it as something she is serious about :eek:

Controversy is really good, but it's not song material really. It's a good album opener, and I hope she keeps it that way.

Like, the track list wasn't posted by her directly, so I don't wanna believe it's final.

Yeah, it's good for a promo.

And the tracklist I think it's official. It was posted by interscope isn't it?

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif