National Anthem

Favourite Lana Songs

Dark Paradise always brings me into a place I love and I'm scared of at the same time...

All the songs are wonderful though, it's hard to pick up only one!

What if everything is an illusion and nothing exists? In that case, I definitely overpaid for my carpet. ~Woody Allen.

i'll always love national anthem the most. i fell in love with lana and her music when i heard that snippet she uploaded to youtube before btd came out.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I live for Radio to be honest. There's footage of me somewhere spinning in circles singing/crying to Radio. Good times.

But basically any song where she sings about one of her many "one true loves" I just feel like an emotional wreck in the best way possible.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I get what you mean. This sounds weird but if I were at Lana's school with her or something, I don't think we'd get on, (judging by her public personality.) She's just so different to me.

having to relate to a song to like it is a kind of weird idea. i love crystal castles as much as lana, but i don't relate to having sex with robot prostitutes or deathrays (although i fucking love deathrays). i think i'd get on with lana, we're similar in a few ways.

4r9w86.jpg

SitarDrunk, i'd like to see you on Robitussin. Down a whole bottle one night and then take to LanaBoards and just post all night. Please? Come on, i'll buy you a beer afterwards. GET DRUNK, MAN.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Guest Maru the Cat

No one else has seen the light :defeated:

I need some cigarettes and robitussin.

Nope, I agree with you! :flutter:

SitarDrunk, i'd like to see you on Robitussin. Down a whole bottle one night and then take to LanaBoards and just post all night. Please? Come on, i'll buy you a beer afterwards. GET DRUNK, MAN.

You know you wanna...

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Nope, I agree with you! :flutter:

As your favorite? Say it's so! :crying:

I could consider this peer pressure and cyberbullying and REPORT YOU.

Have to say I'm so far removed from drug facts that I don't even know the effects of Robitussin...