Sign in to follow this  
lola

Someone's got the munchies! Lana Del Rey goes on late night store-run to feed her cravings

oh my god i've been there so many times  :crying2:

i go there to fix my Lucky Charms craving.  :hottie:

Pretty sure I've been to that In N Out she was photographed in a while back :judgingu2:

Share?  :P I doubt she'll still be here Saturday but 

what one? :O

Hopefully it's alright that I do? I mean it's pretty easy to figure out since I saw the pictures on Zimbio with the caption "Lana seen on Dean Street" and then I just googled mapped it but obviously I don't want some psycho bothering her. Anyways she's staying at the Dean Street Townhouse judging by the door.

And if you do meet her be nice or I'll find you  :lanasrs:

Hopefully it's alright that I do? I mean it's pretty easy to figure out since I saw the pictures on Zimbio with the caption "Lana seen on Dean Street" and then I just googled mapped it but obviously I don't want some psycho bothering her. Anyways she's staying at the Dean Street Townhouse judging by the door.

And if you do meet her be nice or I'll find you  :lanasrs:

Yess, thank you! Must be it, the door is the same. And there's a pub almost in front of it so I can drink and stalk Lana. Paradise. :hawt:  (hope she stays a bit longer)

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

So she can spend over $2000 (or w/e it was) on that horse plant thing but shes still wandering around in that fugly ass coat. #judginglanaslifechoicesforever

tumblr_moza5y59Ri1r09ldbo1_400.png ~ataraxia~

So she can spend over $2000 (or w/e it was) on that horse plant thing but shes still wandering around in that fugly ass coat. #judginglanaslifechoicesforever

It's mentally cold here at the moment, though. She would prob freeze in one of her racing jackets.

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

Its v cold here too but you dont see me walking about in a jacket like that. It's minging haha

:giggle: You suffer for fashion, eh?

Eh I like that she doesn't dress up to go out. Well, apart from putting on fake eyelashes lol.

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.