NamiraWilhelm

(Actual) Video Games

BABE :rip:

i bought both 3DS and Wii U, literally spent all $80 of quarters i had been saving up on the system just so i could get smash bros. those games are my LIFE

i've been playing nothing else since it's come out. wii u when i'm home and 3DS whenever i go someplace else :^) 

yesssss i love it so much. my pal got me a new 3ds for my bday it's sweet af. who do you main?? smash runs on the wii u are p shit imo but everything else is really on point.

i also got pokemon alpha sapphire and honestly it's such a good remake i'm really impressed.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I'm about to buy an Xbox One with the Assassin's Creed games because I love AC to death, I don't care how many issues they have at launch... But I really like the new gen games... Like, Sunset Overdrive looks badass. But I play a ton of Minecraft (someone should play with me sometime.)

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

yesssss i love it so much. my pal got me a new 3ds for my bday it's sweet af. who do you main?? smash runs on the wii u are p shit imo but everything else is really on point.

i also got pokemon alpha sapphire and honestly it's such a good remake i'm really impressed.

I mained Zero Suit Samus in Brawl so I still use her a lot now. But I actually think Villager is my most played character, I love him (I use the purple shirt boy one) so much!! Also Rosalina & Luma. :) aside from them I've always used Ness and Kirby a lot. I'm sad about Lucas being cut and REALLY bothered that they didn't let the Ice Climbers stay on the Wii U version but whatever. :( what about you?? x

Also I'm v disappointed in myself because I forgot to put Omega Ruby on my Christmas list. :rip:

14417469274.gif

I mained Zero Suit Samus in Brawl so I still use her a lot now. But I actually think Villager is my most played character, I love him (I use the purple shirt boy one) so much!! Also Rosalina & Luma. :) aside from them I've always used Ness and Kirby a lot. I'm sad about Lucas being cut and REALLY bothered that they didn't let the Ice Climbers stay on the Wii U version but whatever. :( what about you?? x

Also I'm v disappointed in myself because I forgot to put Omega Ruby on my Christmas list. :rip:

omg!! i mained zero suit in brawl too!! love her in this one too. her B up kick thing is sweeeet. I also play Marth and Ike and recently duck hunt duo. I'm also sad about ice climbers. my bf plays ganandorf and just down kicks ppl off the edge it's insane bullshit.

get omega ruby 8)

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I know this thread is dead, but do you guys recommend me Catherine? And is thaaat hard as everyone says? It's cheaper now but I don't want to waste my money in a game that I will not beat :toofunny: 

xf841y.jpg

8nl2OpX.png

I'm excited but sad it's our last fallout 4 adventure! God knows how long until the next

I hope next game we can actually have the choice of being renegade. Being the parent searching for the stolen baby really pooped on that.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Fallout 4 was a big poop for me. I mean it's a cool cute new place to explore, but story wise, there's bugger all. A pretty disappointing farewell to the game, really. 

I thought FO4 was great, it just missed a lot of opportunities. Hoping the next FO game is something like New Vegas.

What do y'all think of the Nintendo Switch? I actually wanted to buy it, but the only game I'm really interested in that's announced so far is Zelda and Super Mario Odyssey, but that's not coming before holiday 2017 and I could just as well get that for my Wii U. Plus it would be € 330 for the console and another € 70 for Zelda, so I'm not sure if/when I'm getting it.  :toofunny:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

What do y'all think of the Nintendo Switch? I actually wanted to buy it, but the only game I'm really interested in that's announced so far is Zelda and Super Mario Odyssey, but that's not coming before holiday 2017 and I could just as well get that for my Wii U. Plus it would be € 330 for the console and another € 70 for Zelda, so I'm not sure if/when I'm getting it.  :toofunny:

i don't know i mean it's interesting.. but i'd rather buy a ps4 with that money..

Anyone else here a fan of Overwatch? Been playing it & whew.. let me say I will never go back to Flop Of Duty. I had seen Cities Skylines came out on xb1, hoping to get it soon :0

I started playing it a few weeks ago (Overwatch)

but then I got back into Borderlands before I got too into it.

I've been playing a lot of Resident Evil games with my friend (never played before) & they're a lot of fun! I'm on 4 currently. I'm almost done with BotW on the Wii U with 150+ hours  :toofunny: Relatively almost done anyway, i have 450 Korok seeds, 6 more shrines, & some sidequests before I fight Ganon. 

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

PLEASE DOES ANYONE HERE IS EXCITED FOR THE LAST OF US PART 2 IM SO READY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF AFTER 4 YEARS   :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :oprah:  :oprah:  :oprah:  :oprah:  :oprah:  :oprah:  :oprah:  :wowcry:  :wowcry:  :wowcry:  :wowcry:

i will love you until the end of time.

all gtas playing  alot of league of legends sims 3 and 4 max payne 2 just finished far cry 2 sim city cod 4 about it 

PLEASE DOES ANYONE HERE IS EXCITED FOR THE LAST OF US PART 2 IM SO READY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF AFTER 4 YEARS   :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :oprah:  :oprah:  :oprah:  :oprah:  :oprah:  :oprah:  :oprah:  :wowcry:  :wowcry:  :wowcry:  :wowcry:

YES

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

I'm so excited for Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy so much. Everything looks so good atm

They haven't shown anything from Crash Bandicoot Warped though in the trailers which intrigues me alot tbh

I'm honestly more excited for it than L4L :toofunny:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371