NamiraWilhelm

(Actual) Video Games

Currently play on PS4 mostly. Still playing GTA 5, even though I don't know why since I only play the online mode anymore and usually on my own since I hate playing with strangers and don't know many people with the game. Also working on Sleeping Dogs (PS4 version) as well. I have a ton of other games I need to play still, like 20 of them from sales on the PS Store. Favorites include basically any Zelda game, the GTA games, the older Final Fantasy games, Skies of Arcadia, Shenmue 1 & 2, Elder Scrolls 3-5, Xenoblade Chronicles, and the Sims games. Gamer tags are SpursTim21 for the Playstation and I don't have the One but it's NYY2DJ on the 360, and please no random friend requests if interested in adding me for anything please talk to me first because I don't accept random requests. Looking forward to Shenmue 3, because it's been 16 ****ing years since Shenmue 2 was released!!

Here's a list of the games I own if anyone is interested: https://www.gamefaqs.com/community/strife14467/games/owned

I gave up long ago, painting love with crimson flow. Ran out of blood and hope, so I paint you no more.

PLEASE DOES ANYONE HERE IS EXCITED FOR THE LAST OF US PART 2 IM SO READY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF AFTER 4 YEARS   :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :oprah:  :oprah:  :oprah:  :oprah:  :oprah:  :oprah:  :oprah:  :wowcry:  :wowcry:  :wowcry:  :wowcry:

I'm so ready for it I can't wait to see how the story continues after the last one

Not that new, but I am playing right now with The Witcher 3 on Xbox. I just bought the expension packs. I really enjoy it, definately gonna play it again. My boyfriend show me his Xbox, and some games, and since then, slowly, I am playing more and more and loving it.

Also loved GTA V and Ori and the Blind Forest.

My other really big fav was Life is Strange.

2ikzg5s.png

I finished Breath of the Wild towards the end of March. I was so addicted to that game I swear it was all I ever did. I was worried it would be too different from the classic Zelda games, but damn was it good.

I gave up long ago, painting love with crimson flow. Ran out of blood and hope, so I paint you no more.

I'm jealous of you guys!!

I have crappy PC and can play only games up until 2013 (or something like that), so rn I'm stuck with LoL and Paladins  :deadbanana:

But the last "real" video game that I played was Tomb Raider 2013 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Outlast 2 is worse than the previous games. Too repetitive, too many chase sequences, and too much using the nigh vision compared to the previous games. Whistleblower still continues to be my fave out of the franchise. 

Arma 2 DayZ mod, DayZ Standalone, Arma 3, League, Garry's Mod, Left 4 Dead 2

Those are the ones I kind of play atm, but I have over 70 more games in my Steam library 232611101026680833.png

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

K I'm late to the whole Fallout party but FALLOUT 4 IS HONESTLY SO GOOD

Nothing can beat Witcher 3 in terms of creating the world and developing the characters but Fallout's universe is honestly one of my favs out there

The aesthetic & music :defeated:

Not that new, but I am playing right now with The Witcher 3 on Xbox. I just bought the expension packs. I really enjoy it, definately gonna play it again. My boyfriend show me his Xbox, and some games, and since then, slowly, I am playing more and more and loving it.

Also loved GTA V and Ori and the Blind Forest.

My other really big fav was Life is Strange.

Girl stop playing Witcher 3 that game made every game that I played after finishing it so much worse than it actually is just because it's so good in terms of plot :defeated:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Girl stop playing Witcher 3 that game made every game that I played after finishing it so much worse than it actually is just because it's so good in terms of plot :defeated:

I understand what you want to say. It is amazing. after that, I do not know what I will choose, cuz the standards are high....really high.

Ohh yeah, I left the last time from the games I am playing with: Tropico 5. But it is just a guilty pleasure kind of game.

2ikzg5s.png

Outlast 2 is worse than the previous games. Too repetitive, too many chase sequences, and too much using the nigh vision compared to the previous games. Whistleblower still continues to be my fave out of the franchise. 

I don't know, haven't finished it yet but up to now I love it.