NamiraWilhelm

(Actual) Video Games

can we talk about how Bioware already teased Dragon Age 4?!

WIG NOT READY

i have over 200 hours into Inquisition and well more in the other three. WOOO

personally i would love to see them venture out beyond the usual spot in central thedas and i would KILL to have a game centered in the tevintar imperium. they talked about it so much in inquisition it would be blasphemy not to locate the next one there

OMG im kinda mad undead labs pushed back SOD2 to spring 2018 when at e3 16 they said summer 2017. of course i was a bit skeptical abt it when it got to be april and i hadn't heard a peep out of them. but i just got around to watching the E3 2017 trailer and....i'm speechless.

THE GAME looks like it's come so far from the first one and I'm excited but also kinda scared at this new perspective they're taking it to. I'm really praying that the original characters from the first one like Lily and Jacob and Marcus will be in this one, because they DID say it's a more polished version of the first, i'm hoping they keep the story or change it in some way. I was so breathless at the end of the campaign and NEED to know what happens next. I can't express how excited I fucking am for this game y'all

so am i the only one here who plays gta v online or what

I used to play a lot, but it was mostly on my own since I hate playing with random people that just want to kill you all the time. I have a couple people I would play with, but they rarely play anymore so I don't really play the game at all now.

I just recently finished Fallout 4 after taking what seemed like forever to really get into it. I got the game over a month ago, but due to my depression just never felt like playing it most times. Also I sucked big time at it at first even though I was used to Fallout 3 and New Vegas, the difficulty just doesn't seem balanced at times. Some enemies just die in a single shot, while others seem to kill you in a matter of seconds like the Children of Atom guys with their guns they have. It seems sad when I was able to take down a Super Mutant Behemoth with a knife then get slaughtered by some prick with an overpowered gun. I refused to use the power armor even though the game really seems to encourage use of it, so I very rarely touched that.

I've been trying to play that remastered (or whatever you want to call it) version of Final Fantasy 7 on the PS4. I'm not very far, I'm up to a specific flashback near the start of the game (anyone that has played it knows what I mean) and I just don't feel like sitting through that even though I really want to play the game.

I don't expect much since this thread doesn't seem to get much attention lately, but it would be nice to make some gaming friends. If anyone wants to talk about some games feel free to message me.

I gave up long ago, painting love with crimson flow. Ran out of blood and hope, so I paint you no more.

Started playing Fallout New Vegas. It's so much better than Fallout 4 :defeated:

How could I be so blind

It so is! FO4 was too much about technology and AI for me. Though i appreciate they need other stuff to keep it interesting besides a wasteland. I really want to replay NV on pc but it's still like 20 bucks even though it's ancient

You posted this ages ago but still, this is the game i want to play next lel

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

I'm so excited for this! I've been a fan of the franchise for as long as I can remember and I absolutely loved playing through the earlier games of the survivor reboot. I'm definitely gonna get the Croft edition with the season pass and shit. This one's supposedly the darkest one yet and I'm all here for it tbh, she's been through some really messed up stuff by now so basically I'd like to see her go through PTSD for example or something like that, some sort of a mental disorder would be an interesting change. Also after the god damn snow and ice in Rise of the Tomb Raider I'm more than thrilled about the jungle set up, hell yeah I wanna lurk in the bushes and shadows covered in mud and take out bad guys silently one by one with confidence.

Btw it's really nice how they're already teasing us with a gear guide, I dig her outfit and all those small details.

I'm so excited for this! I've been a fan of the franchise for as long as I can remember and I absolutely loved playing through the earlier games of the survivor reboot. I'm definitely gonna get the Croft edition with the season pass and shit. This one's supposedly the darkest one yet and I'm all here for it tbh, she's been through some really messed up stuff by now so basically I'd like to see her go through PTSD for example or something like that, some sort of a mental disorder would be an interesting change. Also after the god damn snow and ice in Rise of the Tomb Raider I'm more than thrilled about the jungle set up, hell yeah I wanna lurk in the bushes and shadows covered in mud and take out bad guys silently one by one with confidence.

Btw it's really nice how they're already teasing us with a gear guide, I dig her outfit and all those small details.

I was digging the first game from the reebot trilogy but damn that Trinity mess from the second made me abstain from the rest tbh. What I loved about Tomb Raider back in the day was cohesive storyline with an amazingly built world even though the form of the games was limited technology-wise and that was the magic gamedevs delievered. The plot in the new games falls flat even though Terry Pratchett's daughter was responsible (if I'm correct?) so that's even worse tbh bc you'd expect more from her? Meh

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I will be buying PS4 soon too, can you explain what's the difference between normal PS4 and Pro? Do you have to get Pro to play some games?

I think all games will run on both, but a Pro will run them a lot smoother. Like on the PS4, a lot of games run only 30 fps, whilena lot of gmaes on the PS4 Pro run at 60 fps.

sgopYhV.gif