Alternative teen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts
  • LocationWhere the ocean and the stars meet
  • Fan Since:2015
  • Time Online: 43d 19h 50m 34s

Posted 15 May 2018 - 04:09 PM

I don't know if this counts as an actual video game, it's more like an app, but does anybody here play Hearthstone?

My body is stuck in the ocean~~~tumblr_oo739iaDzM1v31k7mo1_500.png My mind is lost in the universe*** 

#262 OFFLINE   annedauphine

annedauphine

Lady Gagging

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,326 posts
  • LocationPARIS YO
  • Fan Since:December 2014
  • Time Online: 304d 8h 27m 3s

Posted Yesterday, 06:36 PM

I'm a big, big, big ass Fallout lore fan. I've played the games, but it gave me huge nightmares because I'm a pussy so I stopped, but the lore of the games (especially the 4th and New Vegas) are probably the ones I'm the most interested in, although I'm a DIE HARD Elder Scrolls stan and Skyrim will probably remain my fav video game for almost ever. I just finished watching this amazing documentary and I was wondering if there's other people who love Fallout? I'm still debating playing New Vegas, but if you know Fallout lore you know Oxhorn, and his videos are enough for me at the moment. 

Also I'm a humongous Stardew Valley player and if you guys don't know it please get into it it'll change your lives

• Kitschesque likes this

yqnfj.png

#263 OFFLINE   lunadiviner

lunadiviner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Time Online: 3d 10h 21m 55s

Posted Yesterday, 07:16 PM

Kingdom Hearts ladies?

#264 ONLINE   Coney Island King

Coney Island King

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,193 posts
  • Time Online: 62d 4h 8m 57s

Posted Yesterday, 09:36 PM

Playing God of War on PS4 atm. Hard as fuck.

#265 OFFLINE   JehovahThikness

JehovahThikness

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • Fan Since:2013
  • Time Online: 109d 10h 11m 34s

Posted Yesterday, 09:48 PM

Kingdom Hearts ladies?

yes sis new gameplay had me bald

• lunadiviner likes this

Posted Image

#266 OFFLINE   my heart

my heart

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Time Online: 1d 6h 10m 26s

Posted Yesterday, 09:50 PM

if any of you guys play league and wanna add me..

ign: xcx

<3

i can live in your dreams <3

#267 ONLINE   Kitschesque

Kitschesque

whole world's girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwaimea
  • Fan Since:april 2012
  • Time Online: 41d 3h 3m 50s

Posted Yesterday, 09:53 PM

I'm a big, big, big ass Fallout lore fan. I've played the games, but it gave me huge nightmares because I'm a pussy so I stopped, but the lore of the games (especially the 4th and New Vegas) are probably the ones I'm the most interested in, although I'm a DIE HARD Elder Scrolls stan and Skyrim will probably remain my fav video game for almost ever. I just finished watching this amazing documentary and I was wondering if there's other people who love Fallout? I'm still debating playing New Vegas, but if you know Fallout lore you know Oxhorn, and his videos are enough for me at the moment. 

Also I'm a humongous Stardew Valley player and if you guys don't know it please get into it it'll change your lives

Binge watching Oxhorn in the bathroom is a routine of mine I love this dude and the way he puts so much effort into his research and all that exploring is beyond my capabilities so it's very very nice to have someone who does that for you while you love the franchise but you're always busy so you can't play

I played Fallout 4 twice after realizing it's a Bethesda game like a year after it was released and immediately my ignorant ass jumped on it after playing with like 15 characters in Skyrim (which btw is a great starter RPG for a noob like the 15 self me but I see it's flaws like repetetive quests or flat storyline in some parts of the open world but damn the daedra quests... I wish there were more of them) and I looooved F4 so much

Then I started playing New Vegas but right after finishing the beginner city the semester started and I... Well

Will definitely play it this summer though, I love the Fallout franchise and it's background and aesthetic and all of that with all my heart

@Yennefer Back me up with the Witcher 3 love because explaining it's greatness is beyond my capabilities

Also! If you love Skyrim I guess you'd ADORE Witcher 3 give it a shot it's honestly the greatest game I've ever played

+ Inb4 Bethesda presents another Skyrim release at this year's E3 :toofunny:

• Yennefer likes this

tenor.gif  afraid of sharks, but not the dark

#268 OFFLINE   Cult Leader

Cult Leader

Rosarey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts
  • Locationthe moon
  • Fan Since:October 2012
  • Time Online: 31d 18h 40m 45s

Posted Today, 06:34 AM

I've found that I really cant play for more than like 1 hour if I'm not playing with someone else (namely, my boyfriend). I just get so bored playing alone. 

Maybe it's because I play mainly survivor games, like Ark and Seven Days To Die

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users