NamiraWilhelm

(Actual) Video Games

I don't know if this counts as an actual video game, it's more like an app, but does anybody here play Hearthstone?

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I'm a big, big, big ass Fallout lore fan. I've played the games, but it gave me huge nightmares because I'm a pussy so I stopped, but the lore of the games (especially the 4th and New Vegas) are probably the ones I'm the most interested in, although I'm a DIE HARD Elder Scrolls stan and Skyrim will probably remain my fav video game for almost ever. I just finished watching this amazing documentary and I was wondering if there's other people who love Fallout? I'm still debating playing New Vegas, but if you know Fallout lore you know Oxhorn, and his videos are enough for me at the moment. 

Also I'm a humongous Stardew Valley player and if you guys don't know it please get into it it'll change your lives

ZKcaooE.png

I'm a big, big, big ass Fallout lore fan. I've played the games, but it gave me huge nightmares because I'm a pussy so I stopped, but the lore of the games (especially the 4th and New Vegas) are probably the ones I'm the most interested in, although I'm a DIE HARD Elder Scrolls stan and Skyrim will probably remain my fav video game for almost ever. I just finished watching this amazing documentary and I was wondering if there's other people who love Fallout? I'm still debating playing New Vegas, but if you know Fallout lore you know Oxhorn, and his videos are enough for me at the moment. 

Also I'm a humongous Stardew Valley player and if you guys don't know it please get into it it'll change your lives

Binge watching Oxhorn in the bathroom is a routine of mine I love this dude and the way he puts so much effort into his research and all that exploring is beyond my capabilities so it's very very nice to have someone who does that for you while you love the franchise but you're always busy so you can't play

I played Fallout 4 twice after realizing it's a Bethesda game like a year after it was released and immediately my ignorant ass jumped on it after playing with like 15 characters in Skyrim (which btw is a great starter RPG for a noob like the 15 self me but I see it's flaws like repetetive quests or flat storyline in some parts of the open world but damn the daedra quests... I wish there were more of them) and I looooved F4 so much

Then I started playing New Vegas but right after finishing the beginner city the semester started and I... Well

Will definitely play it this summer though, I love the Fallout franchise and it's background and aesthetic and all of that with all my heart

@@Yennefer Back me up with the Witcher 3 love because explaining it's greatness is beyond my capabilities

Also! If you love Skyrim I guess you'd ADORE Witcher 3 give it a shot it's honestly the greatest game I've ever played

+ Inb4 Bethesda presents another Skyrim release at this year's E3 :toofunny:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I've found that I really cant play for more than like 1 hour if I'm not playing with someone else (namely, my boyfriend). I just get so bored playing alone. 

Maybe it's because I play mainly survivor games, like Ark and Seven Days To Die

i'm really excited for shadow of the tomb raider. i always felt that the two previous games were definitely character development bc she was way too whiny/irritating.
really the one thing that bothered me most about the newest reboot was how often they swear in the dialogue it was too much so i hope that got cut out lmao
oh and also if she could get some double pistols that'd be great

just a few months ago i started playing the portal series and i'm fucking obsessed they're fantastic i've already beaten both of them a couple of times each. the lore behind aperture science is really interesting too, and glados is a brilliant character

does anyone else use steam? lets be friends!

i'm really excited for shadow of the tomb raider. i always felt that the two previous games were definitely character development bc she was way too whiny/irritating.

really the one thing that bothered me most about the newest reboot was how often they swear in the dialogue it was too much so i hope that got cut out lmao

oh and also if she could get some double pistols that'd be great

They've confirmed that dual pistols aren't making a comeback, probably not in future games either. The new gameplay videos and screenshots made me even more excited for the game and I didn't think it was possible :defeated:

They've confirmed that dual pistols aren't making a comeback, probably not in future games either. The new gameplay videos and screenshots made me even more excited for the game and I didn't think it was possible :defeated:

dwecwbfe thats so annoying to me lol, i've always found the twin pistols to be so iconic in the lara croft world. the fan service at the end of TR2013 was bullshit then lol because i've been waiting for them ever since.

it really all does look so fucking good. i try my best not to look too far into things so i can maintain the excitement for that much longer

my only complaint is this is like the third face they've given jonah lol, he looks different every game

Ok sissies here comes Cyberpunk 2077 from the legendary CD Project Red from Poland aka creators of The Witcher and my beloved national pride

What do you think?

I literally watched the trailer 200 times by now since the E3 conference :defeated:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I was laughing so hard when it said "7/12/2018" in the video and people in the comments were like, "OMG it's coming on the 12th of July!"

u know Nintendo wants those Christmas coins!!! Between this & KH3 I’m gonna lose like 2 paychecks after buying the new system & all. :rip:

14417469274.gif