NamiraWilhelm

(Actual) Video Games

u know Nintendo wants those Christmas coins!!! Between this & KH3 I’m gonna lose like 2 paychecks after buying the new system & all. :rip:

I wish they released all the Kingdom Hearts games on the Switch, that'd definitely be a reason to buy one. I've never played them, but they seem to be the kind of games that I would absolutely love. But for now, I have neither a Switch nor a Playstation. :toofunny:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

SMASH <3 i just did a reaction to the reveal <3 what a goodlooking game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtmfgIUT-lw

Super Smash Bros. is literally my childhood & most precious thing to my heart. I own every game/system in the series & i’m so beyond excited for Ultimate!!! Sakurai really delivered for the fans. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

14417469274.gif

Super Smash Bros. is literally my childhood & most precious thing to my heart. I own every game/system in the series & i’m so beyond excited for Ultimate!!! Sakurai really delivered for the fans. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

THIS!

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

Anyone has good DSi games recommendations?

All the Pokémon games.

Specifically:

Platinum

HeartGold/SoulSilver

Black/White

Black/White 2

Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team

Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky (!!!)

:creep:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Anyone has good DSi games recommendations?

Pokemon Platinum!!! Its literally my favorite childhood game, and I replay it all the time. Everything is perfect about it and it will forever remain the best Pokemon game.  :hooker:

I'm so excited for Smash Ultimate!!!! :defeated:

Life Is Strange slayed my life

This is some tea! Literally one of the best games I've ever played, and Before the Storms ending got me fucked up. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Pokemon Platinum!!! Its literally my favorite childhood game, and I replay it all the time. Everything is perfect about it and it will forever remain the best Pokemon game.  :hooker:

I'm so excited for Smash Ultimate!!!! :defeated:

All the Pokémon games.

Specifically:

Platinum

HeartGold/SoulSilver

Black/White

Black/White 2

Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team

Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky (!!!)

:creep:

Thanks! I've played Pokemon Black and Pearl and both are super fun!

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

thats what i thought, like $40? for remakes nobody wanted?

Exactly. If you're looking for other games to play, you could give one of the older Pokémon games I mentioned in my above post a shot unless you've already played them. The DS games were better than the 3DS ones anyway LMAO. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Exactly. If you're looking for other games to play, you could give one of the older Pokémon games I mentioned in my above post a shot unless you've already played them. The DS games were better than the 3DS ones anyway LMAO.

I just want gen4 remakes but they are totally gonna a ruin them ugh

xMcVPI7.jpg

So I impulsively bought a Switch and Breath Of The Wild with my parents money (aka I have no social life anymore) and although Wind Waker is still and forever will be my favourite Zelda game / favourite game ever this is a close second. There's SO MUCH things to do, it's so beautiful and the vibe is incredible. This is the essence of a Zelda game and it's mind blowing that 30 years after the first release we visually get what the concept promised

Also def getting Stardew Valley on Switch so I can play another 300h lol, anyone has good Switch recommendations?

If they ever port Wind Waker and Twilight Princess on Switch damn yall will never see me again

ZKcaooE.png