NamiraWilhelm

(Actual) Video Games

The first chapter of Life is Strange 2 was released yesterday

so far i rly like the game, it’s got a good story that i am hooked on

already looking forward to my second play through of chapter 1 lol

Preordered the entire season and I'm loving it already too!

Plus there's an actual chart of things you taught Daniel which is cool. I liked the collectibles and everything as well.

The setting remains incredible of course.

I was trying to stay calm in case ep1 was underwhelming, but Dontnod once again left me speechless!

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

cant wait to go home and pet my horse, oooooou and to tell him he's a good boy! 

anybody playing rdr2 ?

Do you think it's worth buying at release? Buggy much?

Loved the first game but i like to hear good things before i buy at release price

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

I’ve been playing Breath of the Wild, if not daily then at least weekly for like a month now or more. There’s SO MUCH, Hyrule is so LARGE and those Guardians used to scare the shit out of me! I’ve played some Zelda games, but I still have some I’m longing to play (Oracle series, Majora’s Mask, ALTTP and so) and BotW is truly living up to the true concept of the series - to explore a world. I’m so obsessed that I even brought my Switch with me to my brother’s apartment while I’m watching his cats for two weeks lol.

That being said, it’s not my favorite Zelda game... maybe I’ll change my mind once I re-play it. I’m thinking of writing down my thoughts of the game once I finish it (which won’t be long now but I’m delaying the end as much as I can, poor Zelda lol) and I think I’ll post it as a blog post (not on LB). Would anyone care to read it? I could post a link here then.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I need help from a Kingdom Hearts fan, I've tought of getting into the Kingdom Hearts Saga but Idk which one to pick up.

I have a PS3 and I've thought of buying KH 1.5 and 2.5 Remix, but I've heard the framerate is not so good (worst than the PS2 version) and it has long loading times, so Idk if I should go and buy the Remixes or play all the content on the PS2 format (Although not all the content is available on PS2).

Has anyone played both PS2 and PS3 versions that can give me an insight/experiences?

PS: Buying the PS4 versions are not a choice since I don't have one :lel:

8nl2OpX.png

i just bought a nintendo switch today and got it for 30% off! i work at a store that sells all sorts of shit, and i get a 10% discount and then used a 20% off coupon. i bought oddysey and the console for $260 and i am kinda obsessed already!!

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

So! I finished Breath of the Wild about two weeks ago and here is a review I wrote. It contains spoilers, so don't read if you don't want to know too much (like the final battle against Ganon).

https://starsisterjournal.wordpress.com/2018/12/04/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild/

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

So! I finished Breath of the Wild about two weeks ago and here is a review I wrote. It contains spoilers, so don't read if you don't want to know too much (like the final battle against Ganon).

https://starsisterjournal.wordpress.com/2018/12/04/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild/

the title font is amazing omfg. and very nice review as well :D

I'm watching videos about how incredibly appalling Fallout 76 is and I'm laughing so hard. I live and breathe thru Elder Scrolls and Fallout lore but... Get rekt Bethesda. That's what you get for being greedy. Controversy after controversy. Serves you right

I'm just gonna wait until Cyberpunk goes out in actual 2077 cuz by this time I'll earn my own $$$ and I'll have enough money to buy a fat pc and play the (probably) best game ever made

ZKcaooE.png

I just found this video on YouTube and it's... quite something.

Sayonara Wild Hearts is a euphoric music video dream about being awesome, riding motorcycles, skateboarding, dance battling, shooting lasers, wielding swords, and breaking hearts at 200 mph. As the heart of a young woman breaks, the balance of the universe is disturbed. A diamond butterfly appears in her dreams and leads her through a highway in the sky, where she finds her other self: the masked biker called The Fool.

I guess that's what happens when video game producers do drugs. :rip:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Sayonara Wild Hearts is a euphoric music video dream about being awesome, riding motorcycles, skateboarding, dance battling, shooting lasers, wielding swords, and breaking hearts at 200 mph. 

This is the best description of my sister I've ever read

Also watched a gameplay of Pokemon Go from my favourite ASMR artist and it looks awesoooome I'll never play it but I wish

ZKcaooE.png

OMFG my sis just showed me this and it's gonna killlll... The graphics look a bit dated but with the Iggy song at the end I was hollering, come thru Lust For Life reference!!!!! A true RPG in a world of multiplayer is so refreshing, I'm a sucker for player driven stories

ZKcaooE.png

OMFG my sis just showed me this and it's gonna killlll... The graphics look a bit dated but with the Iggy song at the end I was hollering, come thru Lust For Life reference!!!!! A true RPG in a world of multiplayer is so refreshing, I'm a sucker for player driven stories

"From the original creators of Fallout and the developers of Fallout: New Vegas"

c2e363dd8cf6a1ed7519090a1a9d8d12.jpg

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Wig, she did!

I want to play Kingdom Hearts so badly, but I don't have a PS4. They better put it on the Switch at one point. :defeated:

Has Kingdom Hearts even been available on Nintendo devices?

(Btw, Utada is one of my 3 j-pop queens, so talented, I’ve loved her for years. :flutter: )

Edit: BTW, Automatic was released 20 years ago today, stream that Utada classic! ♥

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Wig, she did!

I want to play Kingdom Hearts so badly, but I don't have a PS4. They better put it on the Switch at one point. :defeated:

I'm not interested in KH but I definitely am in Red Dead Redemption 2 and I'm in the same situation... Wildly considering teaming up with my gamernut sister to buy a PS4 because she lives and breathes for The Last Of Us anyway, but she says that since it's Rockstar there's a very real possibility that they port it to PC as they did with GTAV. I also really love racing games and I think it's much more immersive on console so 

But I wanted to say KH is gonna be a huge game and isn't the possibility that they do PS4 bundle packs for it very real? Probably more than the possibility they port to Switch tbh. If I were you I would wait a bit to see :) 

Also in news, Journey is coming to PC (only 6y after release whew) and I'm sooooo excited bc I have a Mac so I won't be able to play but I asked my favourite ASMR channel ever to do relaxing gameplays of it and he said yessssss I'm so happy gonna fall asleep on it so many times

ZKcaooE.png