NamiraWilhelm

(Actual) Video Games

I wanted to play Resident Evil but you guys convinced me finally

Also downloading Far Cry New Dawn rn, everyone hated it but I loved Far Cry 5 and ~~I like pink~~ so you know damn well I'll enjoy it lmao

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Literally the only games I play are:

Super Mario (any kind, they're all good)

GTA III & San Andreas (I honestly don't like the new ones)

Minecraft (don't laugh at me its just so relaxing with the music and building little shitty houses)

Diablo (I stopped playing for a while but since there's a new season I'm back bitches, halleloo!)

Super Smash Bros (Victoria Justice voice: I think we ALL like Super Smash Bros...)

Sims (I need to be in a mood girl...but sometimes I'll play)

Pokemon (I mean if I'm really really in a mood, I like red and blue and diamond and platinum and pearl and all those, they cute. I just haven't played in like 6 years oop.)

Dance Dance Revolution Ultra Mix 3 (I don't care if you think Just Dance is better, DDRUM3 gives me fucking life and I honestly need to buy it and get a dance pad just because it's honestly the best thing ever and if you haven't tried it you should)

And yeah that's pretty much it I'm a boring old lady when it comes to video games :thumb3: I've tried call of duty and halo and all that shit but I'm just like... Wow, killing enemies with a gun, how fun... I don't know I guess I actually am a boring old lady though? If you guys have any games that you think my boring ass would like do not hesitate! :creep:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Literally the only games I play are:

Super Mario (any kind, they're all good)

GTA III & San Andreas (I honestly don't like the new ones)

Minecraft (don't laugh at me its just so relaxing with the music and building little shitty houses)

Diablo (I stopped playing for a while but since there's a new season I'm back bitches, halleloo!)

Super Smash Bros (Victoria Justice voice: I think we ALL like Super Smash Bros...)

Sims (I need to be in a mood girl...but sometimes I'll play)

Pokemon (I mean if I'm really really in a mood, I like red and blue and diamond and platinum and pearl and all those, they cute. I just haven't played in like 6 years oop.)

Dance Dance Revolution Ultra Mix 3 (I don't care if you think Just Dance is better, DDRUM3 gives me fucking life and I honestly need to buy it and get a dance pad just because it's honestly the best thing ever and if you haven't tried it you should)

And yeah that's pretty much it I'm a boring old lady when it comes to video games :thumb3: I've tried call of duty and halo and all that shit but I'm just like... Wow, killing enemies with a gun, how fun... I don't know I guess I actually am a boring old lady though? If you guys have any games that you think my boring ass would like do not hesitate! :creep:

Yessss, we love Nintendo games! Don't know if I can recommend you anything – do you have a 3DS, a Wii U, or a Switch? With the games you mentioned, I'm actually a bit surprised you're not playing Zelda and Animal Crossing, TBH. :creep:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I highly, highly, highly, highly, highly  recommend Bayonetta 1 and 2. They are so incredibly fun! When I beat Bayo1 the first time, I played it again 5 times in a row non stop! 

Plus she's the gay icon we deserve

negAbhB.png

Yessss, we love Nintendo games! Don't know if I can recommend you anything – do you have a 3DS, a Wii U, or a Switch? With the games you mentioned, I'm actually a bit surprised you're not playing Zelda and Animal Crossing, TBH. :creep:

I have a 3DS! My dad got me this thing where I can just download games for free online, put them in a micro SD, and put the micro SD into a game cartridge so I'm down for whatever :creep: I heard animal Crossing was good, and I always wanted to play Zelda I just never have! I honestly don't know why

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I highly, highly, highly, highly, highly  recommend Bayonetta 1 and 2. They are so incredibly fun! When I beat Bayo1 the first time, I played it again 5 times in a row non stop! 

Plus she's the gay icon we deserve

Would you recommend it to someone who's mostly into platformers/jump'n'runs and games like Zelda and Pokémon? I've definitely had the two Bayonetta games on my watchlist for a while, I'm just not sure if the gameplay is for me. Does it get stale or repetitive, or would you say it's consistently enjoyable?

Also, completely unrelated, but people always argue whether Super Mario Galaxy (2) or Skyward Sword is the best Wii game, when the real answer is, of course

2991993-4411081801-25337.jpg

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I have a 3DS! My dad got me this thing where I can just download games for free online, put them in a micro SD, and put the micro SD into a game cartridge so I'm down for whatever :creep: I heard animal Crossing was good, and I always wanted to play Zelda I just never have! I honestly don't know why

OMG, sneaky you lol! I had the same thing for the original DS, but actually bought all my games for the 3DS. Anyway, it has such an amazing library, you're in for a treat hehe.

Animal Crossing is a really fun and enjoyable game, especially if you like stuff like The Sims too. It's so weird, like, it progresses really slowly at first, but then suddenly you're addicted and have to play it. Every. Single. Day. :toofunny: Nah but I would definitely recommend it, it's such a cute game.

When it comes to Zelda, the 3DS (alongside the Wii U) is probably the best console there is because it has quite a few Zelda games. I would recommend Ocarina of Time 3D, a fantastic remake of the N64 classic. I feel like everyone should have played this one, it's one of the best games of all time, it's challenging, but not too difficult, and there's just so much to do in this game. It's a masterpiece hehe.

There's another game called The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, that I would definitely recommend too. It's quite different from Ocarina, but it's amazing nevertheless, really well made, and the mechanics work so well! It's just really fun to play, so you should give this one a try too.

And as you can see here, all the games I mentioned are part of the Nintendo Selects series, so you can get them for really cheap. :creep:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

OMG I really need to think about getting a Switch soon. I mean, I definitely want to play Super Mario Odyssey, Zelda: Link's Awakening, Pokémon Let's Go and Sword/Shield, and now that I've seen the Super Mario Maker 2 Direct, I kinda wanna play that too. Although I bought the original Super Mario Maker and it turned out I'm pretty bad at building my own courses, so IDK lol.  :defeated:

On the other hand, I kinda wanna wait for either a really cheap offer or a revised version of the Switch (because let's be honest, they did the same thing with pretty much all of their consoles, and it's already over two years old).

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Read the news that Luigi’s Mansion 3 will be available to try out at E3 (along with Link’s Awakening and the new Pokémon), I hope it’ll come to Switch soon! I’ve never played the previous games but everyone seem to like them and I wanna try too! :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Death Stranding looks sick, I'm not very familiar with it yet but it's already on my shopping list along with Cyberpunk 2077 which I'm excited about af, being the cyberpunk lover that I am  :defeated: I hope we'll get major news on it at E3

Wait so what is this thing called..... I need this in my life lol how do you put a micro sd into a game cartridge? I need to know this magic

Read the news that Luigi’s Mansion 3 will be available to try out at E3 (along with Link’s Awakening and the new Pokémon), I hope it’ll come to Switch soon! I’ve never played the previous games but everyone seem to like them and I wanna try too! :)

They’ll ALL be on switch!!! Which is great bc I liked the original Luigi’s Mansion better on the GameCube but this is kind of in between so that’ll work for me!! OHHHH AND Animal Crossing which is such a treat of a game ugh

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Dr. Mario World will be released on July 10th as a mobile game. Makes me nostalgic, I remember playing Dr. Mario as a kid. :flutter: Maybe I can make some space on my phone to download it to try, and re-awaken my Animal Crossing app too. :D

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just checked the Nintendo news on my switch and read that Layton's Mystery Journey will be released in November. I remember that a lot of people seemed to really like the Prof. Layton games, but I've never tried any myself - are they good? I'm thinking that I might buy this sometime in the future. :3

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Bought Skyrim on Switch for a scandalous 60 bucks, waited 6h for it to download and I don't even feel like playing it lmao. All I wanna do is play the Witcher 3 I'm absolutely fucking obsessed with this game and universe. Also got Fallout 4 on PS4 because nostalgia and The Last Of Us for my sister  :flutter: Waiting for Cyberpunk like the second coming of christ

ZKcaooE.png

Bought Skyrim on Switch for a scandalous 60 bucks, waited 6h for it to download and I don't even feel like playing it lmao. 

I always 'feel like' playing Skyrim, but when it comes down to it and I actually get into it I change my mind. Unlike say, Morrowind, which I can play non-stop due to all the mods. I've just finished a play through and I literally want to start again. 

3lfQEhw.png

I always 'feel like' playing Skyrim, but when it comes down to it and I actually get into it I change my mind. Unlike say, Morrowind, which I can play non-stop due to all the mods. I've just finished a play through and I literally want to start again. 

Exactly same, but only because I already have 3000h on vanilla game and know every single cell of grass haha. But the same thing also happens with Diablo 3, I always wanna play it but it's such a dumb button mushy game I only play it when I need to cool down (although I love it very much)

ZKcaooE.png