370 replies to this topic

#361 OFFLINE   mrborntolose

mrborntolose

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Time Online: 86d 4h 17m 57s

Posted 07 February 2019 - 02:52 AM

anyone a resident evil fan?? currently playing the sequel remake and it’s amazing

#362 OFFLINE   Clampigirl

Clampigirl

Child of Yosemite Falls // Explorer of Hyrule

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,760 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Fan Since:Early 2013
  • Time Online: 157d 17h 12m 13s

Posted 21 February 2019 - 08:50 PM

Reggie will retire from Nintendo America, he was such an awesome dude. I’ll miss him. :(

HyTnaLK.jpg

#363 OFFLINE   Coney Island King

Coney Island King

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,821 posts
  • Time Online: 70d 3h 21m 42s

Posted 24 February 2019 - 07:58 PM

Just finished the first campaign of the Resident Evil 2 remake with Claire. Will start with Leon soon.

The game is soooooo good and actaully creepy at times.

#364 OFFLINE   Clampigirl

Clampigirl

Child of Yosemite Falls // Explorer of Hyrule

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,760 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Fan Since:Early 2013
  • Time Online: 157d 17h 12m 13s

Posted 28 February 2019 - 02:06 PM

I played the demo version of Yoshi's Crafted World and it looked really cute and it was kind of fun. ♥ I would definitely have bought it if I was much younger.

HyTnaLK.jpg

#365 OFFLINE   kitschesque

kitschesque

fake flower garden

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,483 posts
  • Locationwaimea
  • Fan Since:april 2012
  • Time Online: 59d 14h 3m 7s

Posted 28 February 2019 - 02:27 PM

I wanted to play Resident Evil but you guys convinced me finally

Also downloading Far Cry New Dawn rn, everyone hated it but I loved Far Cry 5 and ~~I like pink~~ so you know damn well I'll enjoy it lmao

tenor.gif  afraid of sharks, but not the dark

#366 OFFLINE   PerwinkleDreams

PerwinkleDreams

Old Hollywood

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts
  • Fan Since:2013
  • Time Online: 22d 4h 3s

Posted 28 February 2019 - 05:49 PM

Literally the only games I play are:

Super Mario (any kind, they're all good)

GTA III & San Andreas (I honestly don't like the new ones)

Minecraft (don't laugh at me its just so relaxing with the music and building little shitty houses)

Diablo (I stopped playing for a while but since there's a new season I'm back bitches, halleloo!)

Super Smash Bros (Victoria Justice voice: I think we ALL like Super Smash Bros...)

Sims (I need to be in a mood girl...but sometimes I'll play)

Pokemon (I mean if I'm really really in a mood, I like red and blue and diamond and platinum and pearl and all those, they cute. I just haven't played in like 6 years oop.)

Dance Dance Revolution Ultra Mix 3 (I don't care if you think Just Dance is better, DDRUM3 gives me fucking life and I honestly need to buy it and get a dance pad just because it's honestly the best thing ever and if you haven't tried it you should)

And yeah that's pretty much it I'm a boring old lady when it comes to video games :thumb3: I've tried call of duty and halo and all that shit but I'm just like... Wow, killing enemies with a gun, how fun... I don't know I guess I actually am a boring old lady though? If you guys have any games that you think my boring ass would like do not hesitate! :creep:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#367 OFFLINE   SlowGinFizzzz

SlowGinFizzzz

Little Gay on the Moon™

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,761 posts
  • LocationThe Moon
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Time Online: 223d 3h 25m 5s

Posted 28 February 2019 - 08:14 PM

Literally the only games I play are:

Super Mario (any kind, they're all good)

GTA III & San Andreas (I honestly don't like the new ones)

Minecraft (don't laugh at me its just so relaxing with the music and building little shitty houses)

Diablo (I stopped playing for a while but since there's a new season I'm back bitches, halleloo!)

Super Smash Bros (Victoria Justice voice: I think we ALL like Super Smash Bros...)

Sims (I need to be in a mood girl...but sometimes I'll play)

Pokemon (I mean if I'm really really in a mood, I like red and blue and diamond and platinum and pearl and all those, they cute. I just haven't played in like 6 years oop.)

Dance Dance Revolution Ultra Mix 3 (I don't care if you think Just Dance is better, DDRUM3 gives me fucking life and I honestly need to buy it and get a dance pad just because it's honestly the best thing ever and if you haven't tried it you should)

And yeah that's pretty much it I'm a boring old lady when it comes to video games :thumb3: I've tried call of duty and halo and all that shit but I'm just like... Wow, killing enemies with a gun, how fun... I don't know I guess I actually am a boring old lady though? If you guys have any games that you think my boring ass would like do not hesitate! :creep:

Yessss, we love Nintendo games! Don't know if I can recommend you anything – do you have a 3DS, a Wii U, or a Switch? With the games you mentioned, I'm actually a bit surprised you're not playing Zelda and Animal Crossing, TBH. :creep:

kmbrits.gif

#368 OFFLINE   godsmonster

godsmonster

god's favorite monster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 900 posts
  • Fan Since:2014
  • Time Online: 15d 23h

Posted 28 February 2019 - 08:15 PM

I highly, highly, highly, highly, highly  recommend Bayonetta 1 and 2. They are so incredibly fun! When I beat Bayo1 the first time, I played it again 5 times in a row non stop! 

Plus she's the gay icon we deserve

q6Rn5W7.png

#369 OFFLINE   PerwinkleDreams

PerwinkleDreams

Old Hollywood

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts
  • Fan Since:2013
  • Time Online: 22d 4h 3s

Posted 28 February 2019 - 08:35 PM

Yessss, we love Nintendo games! Don't know if I can recommend you anything – do you have a 3DS, a Wii U, or a Switch? With the games you mentioned, I'm actually a bit surprised you're not playing Zelda and Animal Crossing, TBH. :creep:

I have a 3DS! My dad got me this thing where I can just download games for free online, put them in a micro SD, and put the micro SD into a game cartridge so I'm down for whatever :creep: I heard animal Crossing was good, and I always wanted to play Zelda I just never have! I honestly don't know why
  • SlowGinFizzzz likes this

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#370 OFFLINE   SlowGinFizzzz

SlowGinFizzzz

Little Gay on the Moon™

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,761 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 28 February 2019 - 08:38 PM

I highly, highly, highly, highly, highly  recommend Bayonetta 1 and 2. They are so incredibly fun! When I beat Bayo1 the first time, I played it again 5 times in a row non stop! 

Plus she's the gay icon we deserve

Would you recommend it to someone who's mostly into platformers/jump'n'runs and games like Zelda and Pokémon? I've definitely had the two Bayonetta games on my watchlist for a while, I'm just not sure if the gameplay is for me. Does it get stale or repetitive, or would you say it's consistently enjoyable?

Also, completely unrelated, but people always argue whether Super Mario Galaxy (2) or Skyward Sword is the best Wii game, when the real answer is, of course

Spoiler

kmbrits.gif

#371 OFFLINE   SlowGinFizzzz

SlowGinFizzzz

Little Gay on the Moon™

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,761 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 28 February 2019 - 08:55 PM

I have a 3DS! My dad got me this thing where I can just download games for free online, put them in a micro SD, and put the micro SD into a game cartridge so I'm down for whatever :creep: I heard animal Crossing was good, and I always wanted to play Zelda I just never have! I honestly don't know why

OMG, sneaky you lol! I had the same thing for the original DS, but actually bought all my games for the 3DS. Anyway, it has such an amazing library, you're in for a treat hehe.

Animal Crossing is a really fun and enjoyable game, especially if you like stuff like The Sims too. It's so weird, like, it progresses really slowly at first, but then suddenly you're addicted and have to play it. Every. Single. Day. :toofunny: Nah but I would definitely recommend it, it's such a cute game.

When it comes to Zelda, the 3DS (alongside the Wii U) is probably the best console there is because it has quite a few Zelda games. I would recommend Ocarina of Time 3D, a fantastic remake of the N64 classic. I feel like everyone should have played this one, it's one of the best games of all time, it's challenging, but not too difficult, and there's just so much to do in this game. It's a masterpiece hehe.

There's another game called The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, that I would definitely recommend too. It's quite different from Ocarina, but it's amazing nevertheless, really well made, and the mechanics work so well! It's just really fun to play, so you should give this one a try too.

And as you can see here, all the games I mentioned are part of the Nintendo Selects series, so you can get them for really cheap. :creep:

• PerwinkleDreams likes this

kmbrits.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users