NamiraWilhelm

(Actual) Video Games

First of all The Sims slays my life. I've played that game for like... 10 years now.

I also love Grand Theft Auto and Resident Evil and Assassin's Creed and Super Mario. I actually love playing, unfortunately I don't have much time to spare nowadays.

I LOVE Tomb Raider, I've been playing the games since I was 4, but I don't have the new one yet  :defeated:

Kingdom Hearts is another favourite of mine  :party: honestly, all the Kingdom Hearts games changed my life, especially the second one. I've almost finished The Walking Dead on PS3 (not the one with Daryl, but the other one, ya know with the episodes?) and it's AMAAAAAAAAZING. I've cried so many times already!

idk I love all sorts of games. you know what weird game I played that I really loved? Brutal Legend  :dorothy5: judge me, motherfucker, i dare yall

I want to wear you like my clothes tbqh

:squidward: TAKE ME

I LOVE Tomb Raider, I've been playing the games since I was 4, but I don't have the new one yet  :defeated:

Kingdom Hearts is another favourite of mine  :party: honestly, all the Kingdom Hearts games changed my life, especially the second one. I've almost finished The Walking Dead on PS3 (not the one with Daryl, but the other one, ya know with the episodes?) and it's AMAAAAAAAAZING. I've cried so many times already!

idk I love all sorts of games. you know what weird game I played that I really loved? Brutal Legend  :dorothy5: judge me, motherfucker, i dare yall

oh you has to gets it! It's a short game, 10 hours maybe, but very good ^.^

I freaking love those games. Final Fantasy x Disney? Err, yes! What a shame they've not done one for a while... and i bet when they will it'll be PS3 only...

TWD game was so good. The characters and stories were brilliantly done... just like the TV characters you become so attached to them, and when one of them dies you go into genuine bereavement! I honestly didn't think I could continue playing at certain points, I'm such a baby :defeated:

And the ending... why :hdu: Why couldn't he live!

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Video games are my life.  :cuteface:

FINAL FANTASY

KINGDOM HEARTS

POKEMON

TEKKEN

LEGEND OF ZELDA

SUPER SMASH BROS.

MARIO KART

SLY COOPER

JAK AND DAXTER

DRAGON BALL Z

YU-GI-OH!

OMG HOW COULD I FORGET SLY COOPER? I LOVE THOSE GAMES  :crying:

EQFO7rX.png

I've just finished Spec Ops: The Line this afternoon. I loved the scenario, a sort of homage to "Apocalypse now" . When I listen to Lana I like to play to some race games (Forza Horizon or 4). I play a lot to NBA 2K and League of Legends (e-sports lover) with my friends. I've really enjoyed some indie games lately, FEZ (amazing soundtrack and graphism) and Hotline Miami (fucking powerful and the soundtrack is amazing too). I think I'm gonna start the S01 of TWD now, I love the comics but I hate the TV show, it's fucking horrible nothing happened in 40 mins ! And some of the actors are just :facepalm:

My favs games : The Mass Effect Saga, Uncharted 2 (my first game on the PS3 :bodyisready: ), Alan Wake (fantastic atmosphere, very Twin Peaks), Red Dead Redemption (I basically love everything Rockstar do lol), Batman Arkham City, God of War 3 & Skyrim.

I'm looking forward to GTA V, The Last of Us, Watch_Dogs, Bioshock Infinite, South Park the Stick of Truth (a RPG in the South Park universe developed by Obsidian) and Hotline Miami 2.

I LOVE all the Assassins Creeds.

I'm currently playing Sleeping Dogs:)

Of course, i love sims aswell haha, so I'm playing that too.

I finished a game called Dishonoured a few months ago if you've heard of it. Its a shame that it's such a short game, it is really good.

And of course, I love love love Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas. haha, they're my all time favourites i think.

I suddenly seem quite nerdy...

:omfg:

:eek:

Dishonored is really great ! Plus, a french studio developed it :D They announced a DLC yesterday where we will take the role of Daud the assassin, I can't fucking wait :excited:

I play mostly sims. I'm going to finally order The Sims 3 University in April!  :party:

Did anyone here already bought Sim City 5? 

The new Sim City is very disappointing... They had a lot of server problems (an internet connection is required to play) :eek:

The only video game I played was Saints Row and the only reason I played it is because I liked customizing my hookers clothing. 

:giggle:

Uncharted and any Rockstar game. The last game I've played in full was Red Dead Redemption, though. 

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

Only thing I'm playing right now is Tomb Raider. It's immaculate. :crying:

The Mass Effect Saga

Buying the Trilogy when my next check rolls through. :crying: Never played; excited. :crying:
Of course I'm anticipating Pokémon X/Y and Arkham 3. :crying:

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

The new Sim City is very disappointing... They had a lot of server problems (an internet connection is required to play) :eek:

Are the problems resolved now? Or ea is still working on it?

qqAZ3mU.png

Only thing I'm playing right now is Tomb Raider. It's immaculate. :crying:

Buying the Trilogy when my next check rolls through. :crying: Never played; excited. :crying:

Of course I'm anticipating Pokémon X/Y and Arkham 3. :crying:

Mass Effect has been such a big part of my life since first playing the original game. Bioware are a lot of crappy things, but they make the most incredible engrossing rpg games ever. I mean even better than Bethesda. Such a shame their games are always buggy as arse though >.<

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

I think it's safe to buy it now, an offline mode will maybe come out (yes they're very clever).

I really hope so. Because being obliged to play online and stuff is soooo annoying.

qqAZ3mU.png