NamiraWilhelm

(Actual) Video Games

It's not Mirror's Edge 2 though, it's a prequel. The problem is that we probably won't have it anytime soon, DICE have to develop one Battlefield per year and the new Star Wars :( but well it's better than never i guess. I hope people will actually buy it this time :crossed:

@@NamiraWilhelm The trailer of DA3 wasn't really impressing especially after The Witcher 3, waiting some gameplay footage :pray:

It's not Mirror's Edge 2 though, it's a prequel. The problem is that we probably won't have it anytime soon, DICE have to develop one Battlefield per year and the new Star Wars :( but well it's better than never i guess. I hope people will actually buy it this time :crossed:

I couldn't care any less about the Battlefield and Star Wars games. All I want is ME  :icant:

EQFO7rX.png

come to think of it, tell me I'm not the only one that has a collection of games that I just could not finish. I mean, I'd get up to so far with some of them and it either turns out I randomly pick really hard games. First there is FF 12 which by god is the hardest Final Fantasy and that happened to be the one I'm stuck on. So if anyone knows anything about FF I'm stuck fighting wolves to level myself up which will take 5 years. Oh then, there's Spiderman 2 (for PS2) and I could never beat the fricking Otto Octavius because his fricking legs beat the shit out of me. Then there's the Alias game which was way back in 2004 it's a good game but I got fed up with this one level even thought that was my favorite show ever when I was younger. Then there was the Spongebob Movie game (god I am sad) and there's the Resident Evil game I forgot which one but that shit was annoying a girl can't take two steps without a zombie person trying to kill them yes that's exactly what I want to do. The only thing I can say I successfully beat and enjoy and it took a while to beat and when I did it felt like glory was the Kingdom Hearts series because the story line made it worth it.

Anyways, this is the story of why you should never get emotionally invested into video games.

god knows I tried

Oh my fucking god. KH3. KH3. Oh my fucking god.

You don't understand how long I've been waiting for this day to come :defeated:  Take my breath awayyyyyyyyyyy

Awwww i'm still excited for DA3! Honestly DAO was my life for 6 months, even if the subsequent games are shite they will always hold a special place in my heart.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Regarding how the game looks in the trailer, KH3 is very early in his development (if his development actually began), don't expect it soon tbh. FF versus XIII which is FF XV now is in development since 2006 lol.

@Raphael The new Mirror's Edge will be an open-world game : "We're bringing Faith back in this open-world [emphasis added] action adventure game," source more details here

Does anyone have any good PS3 games to recommend? I'd like to play a new one, since i haven't gotten a new game in a while.. finished all the games I currently have. 

devUz2O.png

Does anyone have any good PS3 games to recommend? I'd like to play a new one, since i haven't gotten a new game in a while.. finished all the games I currently have. 

The Last of Us is out tomorrow and it's the best game of the console, i'll buy it as soon as i can :bodyisready:

i have a wii and i only rly play mario kart and i haven't even done that in ages, i have gold trophies in all of the cups tho **slow hairflip** i do love the mario games tho and i want to buy some stuff in the future once i get some money. i also like the more ~simple~ older mario games so i've thought about maybe buying an older console (also it's cheaper lol)...do any of u have older consoles and would u recommend them? and what do u think of the wii u?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

i have a wii and i only rly play mario kart and i haven't even done that in ages

We should have a LanaBoards Mario Kart Wii Tournament!

i have gold trophies in all of the cups tho **slow hairflip**

Same  :usrs:

do any of u have older consoles and would u recommend them?

I have my very precious gemstone Nintendo 64 that I got for christmas when I was like 7 (I think?) and sometimes I occasionally decide to play some "Ocarina of Time", "Pokémon Snap" or "Pokémon Stadium" on it. I do however recommend it because it had many Mario games (such as: "Super Mario 64", "Paper Mario", "Mario Kart 64", "Mario Golf", "Mario Tennis", "Mario Party 1/2/3" and "Super Smash Bros.")

I only have "Super Mario 64" and I haven't regret buying it for a second and it's been 13 years now :)  

Nintendo 64 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:hairflip:

EQFO7rX.png

This has me very happy. The first episodes were fantastic, I can't replay them because they broke my heart and I'm not in the habit of returning to abusive ex games, but I can't wait for this next load of episodes

And I treated myself to an early birthday present in the form of a 3DS :B New Leaf here I come.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

I loved, loved, LOVED Mirror's Edge! That was great!

And I'm a sucker for, (okay this is gonna be lame) the games from the Harry Potter movies  :icant:

It became like my life-goal to have them all.  :awk:  (And I've succeeded) 

don't tell anyone though
:shh:

I loved, loved, LOVED Mirror's Edge! That was great!

And I'm a sucker for, (okay this is gonna be lame) the games from the Harry Potter movies  :icant:

It became like my life-goal to have them all.  :awk:  (And I've succeeded) 

don't tell anyone though :shh:

well at least you've already reached your life goal lol, congrats!  :sluttybunny:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

well at least you've already reached your life goal lol, congrats!  :sluttybunny:

Hahah, thanks! I discovered that when you finish the last one, a short video starts and you see footage from all of the previous games. I lost my shit when I saw that. THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WORKING FOR ALL THESE YEARS  :angie: