phahad

Television Shows

Well, I myself watch(ed) a ton of tv shows. Unbelievable amounts actually. Sometimes all at once!

What are the current tv shows you watch? And list your favorite and why people need to at least watch the pilot?

I currently am watching:

Shameless

American Dad, Family Guy, The Cleveland Show

The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills

2 Broke Girls

Pretty Little Liars

Modern Family

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

The Office

Parks and Recreation.

And my all-time favorites are:

Gossip Girl

True Blood

IASIP

Entourage

Dexter

Sex and the City

Curb Your Enthusiasm 

Weeds

The O.C.

Eastbound and Down

Will and Grace

Arrested Development

I honestly think everybody needs to watch Sex and the City, Curb Your Enthusiasm and The O.C.

Not a lot of my favorites will interest everybody, but these shows are amazing. All three are very much different, but all pretty amazing. 

What about you guys???

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

Mhhhh. guess im currently watching family guy, american dad, community, judge judy n  survivor.

All time faves would be: Desperate housewives (fuck that they cancelled it. Even tho it kinda got shitty after that '5 year jump' mess)

oh and Seinfeld. The finale left me wanting more tbh.  That's pretty much it, i only watch tv on the weekends really. 

VyIsfwC.jpg

The O.C... GOD BLESS U. Fun Fact: Marissa Cooper is the inspiration behind 79.7% of Lana's songs, Lana is such a qt fan. And IDC Ryan and Marissa >>> Seth and Summer. Arrested Development, Twin Peaks, My So-called life, and American Dreams are some of my other all-time faves.

RN I am only committed to watching like.. Mad Men (when it returns anyway), Breaking Bad (so behind tho), and Real Housewives of Vancouver. Other than that I just marathon I Love Lucy in my room haha... I was watching Shameless (US) too, but I fell behind and now I'm just like ..whatever.  Also was on the Girls train but it got awful and I don't care about it anymore. Same with American Horror Story and Happy Endings

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

My favs :

The Wire

Mad Men

Boardwalk Empire

Community

Game of Thrones

Twin Peaks

Breaking Bad

I also watch TBBT, HIMYM, Misfits, The Walking Dead, Dexter... I bought The Sopranos and Six Feet Under but I didn't begin to watch them.

omg I love tv

All time favourities:

The West Wing

Frasier

Angel

Desperate Housewives

Archer

Six Feet Under

Black Books

Second-tier classics:

In Treatment

Girls

Seinfeld

King of the Hill

Homeland

Community (seasons 1-3... just stop at 4 pls)

Arrested Development

Californication

Buffy

Weeds

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Game of Thrones

Workaholics

The Slap

Roseanna

Sabrina the Teenage Witch

Dead Like Me

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

The O.C... GOD BLESS U. Fun Fact: Marissa Cooper is the inspiration behind 79.7% of Lana's songs, Lana is such a qt fan. And IDC Ryan and Marissa >>> Seth and Summer. Arrested Development, Twin Peaks, My So-called life, and American Dreams are some of my other all-time faves.

no wayyyy :defeated:  i love ryan and marrisa and seth and summer equally :defeated:

RN I am only committed to watching like.. Mad Men (when it returns anyway), Breaking Bad (so behind tho), and Real Housewives of Vancouver. Other than that I just marathon I Love Lucy in my room haha... I was watching Shameless (US) too, but I fell behind and now I'm just like ..whatever.  Also was on the Girls train but it got awful and I don't care about it anymore. Same with American Horror Story and Happy Endings

i watch mad men sometimes but sometimes i get really bored... thinking about watching all of it all at once real soon

Second-tier classics:

Girls

Sabrina the Teenage Witch

i reallllly want to start watching girls but idk

sabrina and clueless are my fav 90s shows i love them i used to watch them all the time when i was young and don't know what the hell its about i just remember being in to dionne (clueless) and salem :defeated:

Hi. I have an addiction  :creep:

Currently watching:

• How I Met Your Mother
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • Revenge
  • Face Off
  • Game Of Thrones
  • Sex and the City
  • Daria
  • Sailor Moon
  • Dr. Slump
  • Dragonball Z

Watched favorites:

• Veronica Mars
  • Tru Calling
  • Charmed
  • Dark Angel
  • Skins (Seasons 1-4)
  • Misfits (Season 1-3)
  • Sabrina The Teenage Witch

Those other shows you never have time for, because you're already watching 732121993 other shows although you really want to watch them at some point of your life because you've already started watching a couple of episodes:

• The Office
  • Will & Grace
  • Project Runway
  • Once Upon A Time
  • American Horror Story
  • Teen Wolf
  • Buffy: The Vampire Slayer
  • Adventure Time
  • Dexter's Laboratory

To be continued...  :dorothy3:

EQFO7rX.png

I also watch TBBT, HIMYM, Misfits, The Walking Dead, Dexter... I bought The Sopranos and Six Feet Under but I didn't begin to watch them.

i used to watch misfits till nathan left

i reallllly want to start watching girls but idk

sabrina and clueless are my fav 90s shows i love them i used to watch them all the time when i was young and don't know what the hell its about i just remember being in to dionne (clueless) and salem :defeated:

Girls is great but pretty intense~ the characterisation is real though, they're deeply flawed and human people, the sex scenes are uncomfortable and the conversations are very true to life. It can be quite confronting to watch.

I wasn't aware they turned Clueless into a tv show~ mite b cool. Sabrina is iconic though, constantly funny and just very light entertainment.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I wasn't aware they turned Clueless into a tv show~ mite b cool. Sabrina is iconic though, constantly funny and just very light entertainment.

i remember around 3 years ago when i decided to watch every episode of sabrina, i watched all of it on youtube. i used to wake up at 4 am on school days and watch it before i go to school and pull an all nighter and watch a bunch of episodes on school nights and stuff. not a fan of college sabrina but it was still pretty cool

is nip tuck worth watching? i really think i'm going to watch it but its way too long

Of course it is! I wouldn't have listed it otherwise. :P Honestly, I hate most TV. I think it's a waste of time as a general activity. I'd rather be doing something more productive, (like sitting in front of a computer screen :troll:) you know? Nip Tuck is amazing. It comes off very strong, (it's a very vulgar show) but there's a great story with awesome / interesting characters in it. 

14417469274.gif

I don't watch tv much, but when I do I usually watch:

Bad Girls Club

American Horror Story

Walking Dead

Pretty Little Liars

My Strange Addiction

The Face

& Celebrity Ghost Story

^^all I can think of at the moment.

All time favorites:

Stacked

Ugly Betty

Sex & The City

South Park

Mob Wives

Love & Hip Hop

TOTAL REQUEST LIVE (*sigh* Those were the days)

Sabrina

:)

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

Of course it is! I wouldn't have listed it otherwise. :P Honestly, I hate most TV. I think it's a waste of time as a general activity. I'd rather be doing something more productive, (like sitting in front of a computer screen :troll:) you know? Nip Tuck is amazing. It comes off very strong, (it's a very vulgar show) but there's a great story with awesome / interesting characters in it. 

its def on my to watch list. thank you

The guy who replace him (Rudy) is good but they keep losing actors :/

im pretty sure a lot of people stopped watching it after nathan meaning the views dropped. actors probably knew it was going south so they backed off

its def on my to watch list. thank you trumpet person

im pretty sure a lot of people stopped watching it after nathan meaning the views dropped. actors probably knew it was going south so they backed off

Probably :( They were supposed to do an american version (by the creator of the show "Chuck") and maybe a movie (with the original cast) but no news since a while :noparty:

Probably :( They were supposed to do an american version (by the creator of the show "Chuck") and maybe a movie (with the original cast) but no news since a while :noparty:

i'd watch the movie if it was out :) and a us version would be cool