Sign in to follow this  
DominicMars

'Burning Desire' promo single to be released 3/19

I wish, but the mp3 download doesn't even have a picture as cover art so I'm not going to get my hopes up. You never know though.

Yeah, and BV was never available to buy separately... you'd think they'd want to make merch for each song regardless of it's release type >.< Guess they don't believe it'd be popular enough... How beautiful a collection of picture vinyls for every song would be :B

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Why the one that has been out for the longest though?

American would be better.

Yeah i feel like a lot more people would fall in love with American than Burning Desire. I mean, personally I love Burning Desire and i think it's great that its going to be a single.

But then again maybe Lana doesnt care for getting anymore fans than she has idk..

lH7Zs6V.gif      

Yeah i feel like a lot more people would fall in love with American than Burning Desire. I mean, personally I love Burning Desire and i think it's great that its going to be a single.

But then again maybe Lana doesnt care for getting anymore fans than she has idk..

It's just a promo single for the jaguar campaign hun, like Blue Velvet was a promo single.

We can still hope for American  :flutter:  Not by much, but still.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Could be...she always says she is so happy all the time. If she was a little more ambitious the game would be even more interesting, although we got plenty of videos already :)

Maybe because it is getting promo from Jaguar? :uh:

Where exactly?

Like, in the commercial we only hear her "breathing" part, that isn't so much. :eek: