Sign in to follow this  
DominicMars

'Burning Desire' promo single to be released 3/19

Where exactly?

Like, in the commercial we only hear her "breathing" part, that isn't so much.

I never said it was a huge promo, but it is getting some attention anyway. It would just be too stupid to release another song right now as a promo single when BD is already out there. Which one do you think has most chances of happening: People knowing American exists or Burning Desire? :

And it is a promo single, so chill out everybody, she is obviously saving the "best" songs for real singles :uh:

EotAQlJ.jpg

Like, in the commercial we only hear her "breathing" part, that isn't so much. :eek:

I love her "I have just been so sexually aroused." breathing into the microphone.

Oh Lana.. :hawt:

lH7Zs6V.gif      

There's so much opportunity for a really beautiful cover if it's released as a physical single. I hope they don't just use a text cover or something~

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I love her "I have just been so sexually aroused." breathing into the microphone.

Oh Lana.. :hawt:

My favorite part is when she says: I'm pushing to the limits cause I just don't care. :kris:

smdh

Hey guys. I recently did a cover of Lana del rey's song called "Burning desire". would appreciate it if you guys could check it out. Your support would be necessary. 

what are there two of you?

Love the interpretation :kris:

This song should be given a CD release on principle since it's only available as an mp3. If it becomes common practice to have mp3-only releases it will surely become the bane of my existence. 

Although i still don't like Burning Desire. I didn't like that crummy melody the first time around when it was In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida, blarghghfhhghghdghooughghueeoeoiuuuiieeuhghh

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

The compressed file was removed & replaced when The Paradise Edition released. The bass doesn't sound like shit anymore. 

Are you telling me I've been listening to the shitty bass version and a fixed version has been around for all this time?  :facepalm:

I just downloaded the song from Amazon.com, and it sounds so much better than the version I had before  :bop:

MkWI4Ns.png