Sign in to follow this  
foxgrl

Steubenville, Ohio Rape Case [TW: Rape and Rape Culture]

jfc what an absolutely ridiculous excuse. People are taught from a young age that rape is wrong, therefore you should know by the time you're 16 that it's wrong, a bad decision and you should not do it. To put it plainly, all the young men involved in this, who are trying to get off or get sympathy are cunts. Let them be put on the sex offenders register. It doesn't matter how old they are, they have just ruined a young womans life so their lives should be ruined.

tumblr_moza5y59Ri1r09ldbo1_400.png ~ataraxia~

there hasn't been any coverage of this in the U.K. apart from online, but i basically think that the two guys who assaulted her should be put into rehab for a long time, maybe 1 or 2 years. What they did was sick, but they are still only 16/17 (?)  and still impressionable with the right help they can become 'better' and fully functional members of society. This case is highlighting a flaw in the education kids receive and is further supporting the notion of 'rape culture'. Rape is still such a taboo subject to be taught at school and instead of just throwing people into jail and carrying on, schools should be made to teach about not committing the act in the first place. i don't know this is just my opinion.

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~