Mileena

The Sims

Seriously, I can't put it into words how special and great these songs sound to me because they remind me of tons of great moments I've had by playing this game, and I still listen to them so often.

That's exactly what I think <3 . Like I play The Sims 2 Theme and immeditely see the Goths family living in Pleasantville.

And the wind I know it’s cold

I just was chosen to get the demo for The Sims 4 Create A Sim! I'm so excited but I don't know if I prefer the new CAS over the old one because it's still quite unfamiliar to me. I'm gonna create like thousands of sims now and find it out! :excited:

Here are the first two sims I created:

amyzlse0.jpg joshlqse0.jpg

:derpna:

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

I just was chosen to get the demo for The Sims 4 Create A Sim! I'm so excited but I don't know if I prefer the new CAS over the old one because it's still quite unfamiliar to me. I'm gonna create like thousands of sims now and find it out! :excited:

ooo how did you get picked? 

I really don't think im gonna buy TS4 cause they're taking away so many features and they're not really adding anything and the game is $70. We'll seeeee.

ooo how did you get picked? 

I really don't think im gonna buy TS4 cause they're taking away so many features and they're not really adding anything and the game is $70. We'll seeeee.

You can sign up here. Scroll a bit down and there's this box with "The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo" on top of it. You just have to submit your email adress, your country and your birthday (afterwards you'll get a confirmation email)  and then you have a chance to get picked.

I wasn't sure if I want to buy it either but I've become so hyped during the past few days so I think I won't be able to resist. :oic2:

ive been really out of touch with the Sins world for ages, what's different with TS4? as in, what features AREN'T they including?

they took out toddlers and swimming pools, and the game only will load 5 or so lots at a time so to travel around the map you gotta load it like in TS2

they took out toddlers and swimming pools, and the game only will load 5 or so lots at a time so to travel around the map you gotta load it like in TS2

what the hell, why would they remove toddlers??? and swimming pools are so cool (and a great wat to kill off sims), wtf EA. are they going to come in an expansion pack or??

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

what the hell, why would they remove toddlers??? and swimming pools are so cool (and a great wat to kill off sims), wtf EA. are they going to come in an expansion pack or??

I don't get why they removed those things either. I think I read somewhere that swimming pools will be added with an extension pack but the toddler thing is just weird...Whatever.

Here they listed all info we have about Sims 4 yet, just if you're interested.

a hundred Sims can all walk through a single doorway at once without anyone being stuck, stamping their foot in protest, or auto-canceling the interaction.

:oprah:

Sims 1, 2, 3 were all great.

Too bad 3 is a buggy mess and almost 'unplayable' unless you tweak the hell out of it (and then it's still slow), some really interesting mods are out for that game and when it plays, it sucks me up for hours.

Sims 4 is just pure failure from the beginning, the only thing I can praise is the fluid animations and CAS. Stylistic it kind of reminds me of MySims and when compared to the Sims 3: we got new features and cash grabs from the store with the Sims 3, now we only get quick cash grabs disguised as expansions in the Sims 4. We were really spoiled in previous installments, we got a lot more for the same amount we pay for a silly Sims 4 pack.

so i need mod, cc recommendations for TS4.....Any recs?? 

here are some of my favourite basic mods 

http://modthesims.info/d/589624

http://cienzroza.tumblr.com/post/160017930275/no-ea-eyelashes

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=588949

http://modthesims.info/d/540287

http://modthesims.info/d/558052

http://modthesims.info/d/532966

http://modthesims.info/d/589909

+pose player 

not sure if they all still work tho since i haven't played in like 3-4 months 

me either, i lost interest after i found out that CC overwrites basegame content. no thank you EA!

TS2 reigns supreme

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

TS3 outsold  :hoe:

Is The Sims 4 for ps4 worth it?

Honestly it's up to you but personally PC is better BC you can download CC, Mods (Wicked Whims is a good one) and building is so much easier. Plus you can get packs the moment they release whilst you have to wait a little longer till they port them over to console.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Honestly it's up to you but personally PC is better BC you can download CC, Mods (Wicked Whims is a good one) and building is so much easier. Plus you can get packs the moment they release whilst you have to wait a little longer till they port them over to console.

Yeah that's what I thought but I don't think my pc is powerful enough to run sims 4  :poordat:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

TS3 outsold  :hoe:

Is The Sims 4 for ps4 worth it?

TS2 ran so TS3 could lag :creep:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif