Mileena

The Sims

Yeah that's what I thought but I don't think my pc is powerful enough to run sims 4  :poordat:

I'm running mine on a Windows 7 PC on low graphics. It's not a very high spec set up I have but I've got a decent enough RAM so runs it quite well. It can take a little time to start the game but afterwards loading in is quite short.

Hope this helps you - https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/the-sims-4/12305

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I'm running mine on a Windows 7 PC on low graphics. It's not a very high spec set up I have but I've got a decent enough RAM so runs it quite well. It can take a little time to start the game but afterwards loading in is quite short.

Hope this helps you - https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/the-sims-4/12305

I'm gonna take a look, thank you! I've been craving some Sims for a while and since I deleted Sims 3 from my pc a while ago I might try and play Sims 4.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I'm shook that Sims 4 is running like a charm on medium graphics  :excited:

I've downloaded all the expansion packs, stuff packs and game packs, gonna spend my whole night exploring the game  :makeup: thank you so much!

I'm shook that Sims 4 is running like a charm on medium graphics :excited:

I've downloaded all the expansion packs, stuff packs and game packs, gonna spend my whole night exploring the game :makeup: thank you so much!

Omg that's awesome and your welcome. The community is extremely helpful and super friendly btw So don't be afraid to ask for help!

Also some more helpful hints ect -

Cheats (Especially helpful when it comes to building) - https://sims-online.com/sims-4-game-info/sims-4-game-cheats-codes/

Best C.C and CAS items - https://www.thesimsresource.com/

(Also look up creators called Peacemaker and Harrie. Both are amazing!)

If you're look for inspiration building wise look on YouTube for James Tuner, Plumbella, lilsimsie and Deligracy.

Best overall guide to the game with tons of helpful tips is this site - https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/

Happy Simming xx

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Omg that's awesome and your welcome. The community is extremely helpful and super friendly btw So don't be afraid to ask for help!

Also some more helpful hints ect -

Cheats (Especially helpful when it comes to building) - https://sims-online.com/sims-4-game-info/sims-4-game-cheats-codes/

Best C.C and CAS items - https://www.thesimsresource.com/

(Also look up creators called Peacemaker and Harrie. Both are amazing!)

If you're look for inspiration building wise look on YouTube for James Tuner, Plumbella, lilsimsie and Deligracy.

Best overall guide to the game with tons of helpful tips is this site - https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/

Happy Simming xx

Oh wow this is massive, thank you! I think I'm gonna hold myself for a while and now download any cc for now because when I start I can't stop lmao my cc folder for Sims 3 had so many stuff it was ridiculous. But I might look into it if the game starts to get boring.

Gonna take a look on that guide though  :excited:

it makes me sad how much the franchise has basically fallen; literally all the sims games before 4 were really fun to play. i feel like 4 actually really had potential but so many features were left out of it and the expansion packs were really minimal compared to those of the previous games. i'm really hoping they fix stuff up for the sims 5 but i'm not holding my breath for EA. 

sgopYhV.gif

29 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

it makes me sad how much the franchise has basically fallen; literally all the sims games before 4 were really fun to play. i feel like 4 actually really had potential but so many features were left out of it and the expansion packs were really minimal compared to those of the previous games. i'm really hoping they fix stuff up for the sims 5 but i'm not holding my breath for EA. 

Yes!! I can always go back to 2 and 3! They both have so much more lore and character interactions..and Sims 3 borrowed a lot of animations from the sims 2, but with 4 they didn’t reuse any animation so they had to make a whole new set from the ground up and it really shows! It’s so sad because a moder can create a whole open world, and the team can’t even do simple animations!

im looking at newer lifestyle games like paralives and my little sims world, but like you I’m also kinda just holding out for Sims 5. I was super disappointed when they basically announced it won’t be until at least 2022 (they have the full 2021 figured out). 

"Don’t forget me"

Sims 4 base game I bought on release. It was the most expensive by far and completely unfinished. Unplayable. I used to be kinda poor and would be able to play only the base game for YEARS. I played through the sims 4 base game in 2 weeks. All of the DLC has been stupid, overpriced, and was played out in a week. I stopped buying packs in 2017 and have since quit playing all together. Hundreds of dollars wasted. Just play a unlegal free copy or skip it entirely. I have no hope for sims 5 and frankly they don't deserve my money.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I am a big fan of the sims franchise as well. I had high hopes when sims 4 firstly came out but I instantly lost interest when I started playing . I think that it is the worse compared to the rest. I really despise the element of not having an open world,  when it was in fact advertised as so ahead of its time with its new additions to not be able to walk freely through neighborhoods. 

I am really looking forward to paralives and in the meantime I prefer playing the sims 3 and its expansion packs 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

the sims 4 is basically shit without expansion packs or custom content. idk why the dlc/expansion packs are so expensive. like they really aren't worth what you pay for them. ea has really fucked up the game.

tumblr_pazkheXsdA1r1hfwjo1_500.gif

yeah sims 4 is fucking dreadful lmao. sims 3 however? whew! the way I can spend 8 hours a day on that and not get bored :rip: 

also has anyone seen or tried this?

its so weird seeing it in full 3D 

RVhKIwP.gif

19 minutes ago, May said:

yeah sims 4 is fucking dreadful lmao. sims 3 however? whew! the way I can spend 8 hours a day on that and not get bored :rip: 

also has anyone seen or tried this?

its so weird seeing it in full 3D 

wait omg that actually looks kinda cool

tumblr_pazkheXsdA1r1hfwjo1_500.gif

the issue really is that the DLC doesnt even add anything. like yes, even for TS2 and TS3 the dlc was expensive, but the content that they added had a LOT of detail to it and really changed things for your sims. the sims 4 base game is piss-poor but the dlc doesn't add much to the actual gameplay - it's mostly just superficial. compare island living to island paradise, for example. for ts3 you got mermaids, resorts, houseboats, new traits, scuba diving, fully-fleshed out world and lots more...for ts4, you got mermaids (just sims with a tail), scuba diving (as a rabbit hole) and...not much else. the dlc is fun for an hour or so but it just doesn't do ANYTHING apart from add a nice gloss to the limited gameplay already. 

and even so, the approach to releasing DLC is pretty gross. like why was tiny living not part of university life? why are vampires, realm of magic, and paranormal stuff separate? fucking journey to batuu (and i say this as a mega star wars fan). the fact that they're bringing out "kits" now, too, fills me with zero hope for the franchise. don't even get me started on the sims themselves - they have no personality in sims 4, with the traits doing absolutely nothing to change the way they work. the emotion system is terrible, too.

honestly, sims 4 was doomed for the get-go. when they switched from online to offline last minute, they doomed the game. it was delivered half-baked and continues to be so. it's coming up to 7 years since it was released and there is still nothing worth of note

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Sims 3 is probably my fave Sims Game. Recently I started to play Sims 2 again and I love it:wub:

Sometimes I play Sims 4 with some extansion packs but it feels so boring. I think the previous sims games are more chaotic & fun 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

30 minutes ago, new gods said:

the sims 3 is the best life simulator to exist period. the only flaw with the game is how it was programmed to work on extremely specific computer specs 

if only full-blown graphics mods were a thing for sims games the same way they are with other games like gta... id literally never come off sims 3. i love it but sometimes the graphics can be hard on my eyes :awkney:

what’s everyone’s thoughts on Paralives? 

RVhKIwP.gif