Sign in to follow this  
PrettyBaby

Sometimes, in some ways, the legal system works as it should

16 is the age of consent in most other countries so he probably wouldn't have been sentenced to prison (let alone 12 years) in most other countries. it's good he was though.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

so gross when ppl in positions of power take advantage ..it says he was 'counseling her' so I wonder (but don't really wanna know) if he manipulated her into thinking it was what ~God wanted~ 

Schaap told the victim that a sexual relationship was “exactly what Christ desires for us,” [...] “He was a celebrity to me, a father figure, and a man of God....[schaap] violated my trust. But when it was being violated, I didn’t even know it because he made me believe what we were doing was okay and right in the eyes of God.”

ugh

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Just eww. Congrats to the judge tho :gclap:

ps: only 12 years?? Should be at least 20!! :noparty: That is rape in several ways. Rape of the girls believes, rape of her body, her mind, her soul and her trust. Bastard. :smh:

glgcDdT.gif

Just eww. Congrats to the judge tho :gclap:

ps: only 12 years?? Should be at least 20!! :noparty: That is rape in several ways. Rape of the girls believes, rape of her body, her mind, her soul and her trust. Bastard. :smh:

lots of rapists only go to jail for like three years, this is pretty good for statuatory rape imo

In an earlier filing, Schaap pleaded for leniency, blaming problems with his prostate, exhaustion from 100-hour work weeks, and the mental strain of financial difficulties that forced him to lay off church employees.

WHAT? How is this even possible? How did these words leave anyone's mouth? Am i alive? I feel like i'm legitimately losing my mind when i read stuff like this. 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

WHAT? How is this even possible? How did these words leave anyone's mouth? Am i alive? I feel like i'm legitimately losing my mind when i read stuff like this. 

I think he's used to this kind of diversion working in his church circles. Must be quite a shock having to deal with people outside the cult who make decisions based on things like logic and human decency.

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png