L-ANADELR

Birdy

Got my Deluxe Edition on Monday and yepp, it's great! 'Wings' is my fav. Thought there are songs on it that could top this one, but no. Nonetheless, great album! I am impressed by the lyrics, the voice and musical arrangements.

I got a sudden urge the other day to listen to her, but then I remembered I already did! The song I heard was called "Just A Game" (that was featured on the album 'The Hunger Games: Songs From District 12 And Beyond'). One of many underrated songs out there actually. Give it a listen! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlYfvsOHSKs

I might also be very psyched about seeing Catching Fire in less than 7 hours :creep:

EQFO7rX.png

Mess @ the inactivity on this thread. The video for 'Let It All Go' (feat. Rhodes) was released recently, and there should be a third album coming soon.

http://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=6u0DGIh3wLA

I've had this song on repeat for DAYS. it's so beautiful. So excited for the new album.

FzytWEW.png

March 25th, 2016

birdy-beautiful-lies.jpeg

1. Growing Pains

2. Shadow

3. Keeping Your Head Up

4. Deep End

5. Wild Horses

6. Lost It All

7. Silhouette

8. Lifted

9. Take My Heart

10. Hear You Calling

11. Words

12. Save Yourself

13. Unbroken

14. Beautiful Lies

15. Beating Heart

16. Winter

17. Give Up

18. Start Again

Can't wait to hear the new album too - ordered the deluxe edition - and to see her live again in May.

I wanted to get the deluxe CD with the 32 page booklet but it already sold out :( Will probably just get the vinyl tho

SO lucky you're seeing her tho omg

FzytWEW.png

I wanted to get the deluxe CD with the 32 page booklet but it already sold out :( Will probably just get the vinyl tho

SO lucky you're seeing her tho omg

Oh, really. Was it a limited edition? Didn't notice when I ordered it.

I was really surprised about the live arrangement 2 years ago when I saw her live for the 1st time. I expected a quiet show, but the piano album songs turned out to be rock songs. It was amazing! You can see a little review + photos on my blog 'Birdy Live 2014'. (see signature).

Oh, really. Was it a limited edition? Didn't notice when I ordered it.

I was really surprised about the live arrangement 2 years ago when I saw her live for the 1st time. I expected a quiet show, but the piano album songs turned out to be rock songs. It was amazing! You can see a little review + photos on my blog 'Birdy Live 2014'. (see signature).

Woah your view was amazing!!!!!! 

And idk I think it might've been limited, so annoyed as I was going to get it today :(

If she ever came here idk if anyone would come with me

FzytWEW.png

Woah your view was amazing!!!!!! 

And idk I think it might've been limited, so annoyed as I was going to get it today :(

If she ever came here idk if anyone would come with me

Yes, I had a front row standing in the middle as I was there 3 hours before entrance. But the piano was on the left and everytime she was on the piano everything I could see was the piano and her forehead & hair. That was kinda disappointing. But when she played guitar and keyboard she was in the middle of the stage (good for me though).

Hope you can see her in your country too some day!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I think you will have luck too regarding the Deluxe Edition. It seems you will get it at real music stores on its release day. In European markets like Media Markt or Saturn it's listed and will be in stores. I guess only Birdy's online store don't sell it no longer.

Yes, I had a front row standing in the middle as I was there 3 hours before entrance. But the piano was on the left and everytime she was on the piano everything I could see was the piano and her forehead & hair. That was kinda disappointing. But when she played guitar and keyboard she was in the middle of the stage (good for me though).

Hope you can see her in your country too some day!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I think you will have luck too regarding the Deluxe Edition. It seems you will get it at real music stores on its release day. In European markets like Media Markt or Saturn it's listed and will be in stores. I guess only Birdy's online store don't sell it no longer.

Yeah exactly, it will definitely be in stores here.

Side note, I'm kinda sad how underrated Birdy is, she is such an amazing artist

FzytWEW.png