phahad

What's In Your Bedside!

So for some reason I want to know whats in your bedsides :creep:

so post a picture of yours! here's mine (its pretty boring): 

2 wallets (colorful one i use, black ones the old one)

box that has an older wallet

2 earphones 

headphones

a bunch of alcohol swabs 

diabetes stuff

batteries 

panadol (our aspirin)

mouse (?)

razor

electric razor thingy

79F54LL.jpg

PLEASE TAKE PICTURES

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

Last time I counted it was nine books. :toofunny:

what were they?? ? ??? ??? do share with us oh mighty. i myself hate putting my books inside my bedside table. my school books though are on it. my other books are lined up over my closet/under the tv stand

A pile of clothes I am too lazy to fold! A day old bowl of mushy cereal! A bowl of Spaghetti I ate for breakfast! 2 Sky Flakes crackers! 3 apples I ate last night! My kindle. 2 ipod chargers. My ipod. 

you must have a shit ton of ants

what were they?? ? ??? ??? do share with us oh mighty. i myself hate putting my books inside my bedside table. my school books though are on it. my other books are lined up over my closet/under the tv stand

Good question, I don't even know... :toofunny: I'm not at home right now. It's The Complete Kafka Diaries, Disturbing the Piece by Richard Yates, Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov, an E. E. Cummings anthology, Anger by Salman Rushdie, The Blue Fox by Sjón, Andorra by Max Frisch, Berlin Alexanderplatz by Alfred Döblin and If This Is a Man by Primo Levi.

Good question, I don't even know... :toofunny: I'm not at home right now. It's The Complete Kafka Diaries, Disturbing the Piece by Richard Yates, Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov, an E. E. Cummings anthology, Anger by Salman Rushdie, The Blue Fox by Sjón, Andorra by Max Frisch, Berlin Alexanderplatz by Alfred Döblin and If This Is a Man by Primo Levi.

:biblio:  :biblio:  :biblio:

Well, I have a book shelf on the side of my bed which is just stacked w/ box sets of every season of Seinfeld n family guy lmfao.

on the other side I have my lamp, a picture of me my family, the book I am currently reading, tissues and Tylenol pills

No pictures     

VyIsfwC.jpg

ew cant post a picture bc its so messy. I have a desk next to my bed w/ so many books, papers and stuff I have saved from when I was like.....13 ie old diaries with me ranting about paris hilton being a bitch and  stealing mary kates ex boyfriend named stravos years ago :toofunny: . I was such a stan of the olsen twins as a kid IDK WHY. 6 months worth of contacts, phone, I sleep with my ipod <3 + more stuff I cant come up with.