phahad

What's In Your Bedside!

MxFwVZl.jpg

Top: iPod dock, piggy bank, grandma bobblehead proclaiming "still the biggest tease", a gnome my friend gave me named Bucky Molasses, a lamp, a 3/4 empty water bottle, empty can of Arizona tea, ballpoint pen, Lolita, zero dildos

Middle: SpongeBob placemat, thesaurus, dictionary, textbooks, mostly coins stored in those candy containers, a few Mad-Libs, Kindle Fire, cookbook, more textbooks, coin collection, Steven Morrissey and Johnny Marr biography, book of lists, random comic book, book called "CATS CATS CATS", magazine, zero dildos

Bottom: Lady Gaga photo book, accordion folder, Alice in the Wonderland lunchbox full of more Mad-Libs and knick-knacks, CD book with mostly burned CDs and DVDs, every yearbook since 7th grade, Elvis ukulele songbook, more textbooks, zero dildos

You can also see my cat's food (in a SpongeBob bowl)

MxFwVZl.jpg

Top: iPod dock, piggy bank, grandma bobblehead proclaiming "still the biggest tease", a gnome my friend gave me named Bucky Molasses, a lamp, a 3/4 empty water bottle, empty can of Arizona tea, ballpoint pen, Lolita, zero dildos

Middle: SpongeBob placemat, thesaurus, dictionary, textbooks, mostly coins stored in those candy containers, a few Mad-Libs, Kindle Fire, cookbook, more textbooks, coin collection, Steven Morrissey and Johnny Marr biography, book of lists, random comic book, book called "CATS CATS CATS", magazine, zero dildos

Bottom: Lady Gaga photo book, accordion folder, Alice in the Wonderland lunchbox full of more Mad-Libs and knick-knacks, CD book with mostly burned CDs and DVDs, every yearbook since 7th grade, Elvis ukulele songbook, more textbooks, zero dildos

You can also see my cat's food (in a SpongeBob bowl)

i'm so glad you posted a photo. love the spongebob decor 

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

tumblr_mj5mqz6Cqn1qenngwo1_500.jpg

My desk/bedside is so pure, no drugs or dildos to be found! On top is some records, a jar of petals, a perfume set (marc jacobs bitchez), a little box of earrings, beatles car, and a photo of my great gran. In the drawer its just headphones, some pencils/pens and notepads. Underneath I have two boxes full of books.

tumblr_moza5y59Ri1r09ldbo1_400.png ~ataraxia~

chocolate, ear phones, nail clippers, loose leaf paper, hair brush, cotton buds, tissues, cotton pads, on the road, pen, two bottles of water, sharpie, nirvana unplugged dvd that's usually in my laptop

i win most boring, someone send me meth and vibrators

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

contact lens solution, a blank notebook, a pocket knife, some letters i can't bring myself to throw away, foam curlers, various pills, and nail stuff. pretty boring!!!

Sorry, but that made me laugh. :lmao:

i dont have drawers but i have 2 shelve things this will be the longest list ever

-deodorant

-prozac lmao

-pen

-phone case

-tape

-alarm clock/radio

-lamp

-rubber bands for braces lol

-another iphone case (with ldr on it aw)

-kindle

-gameboy from literally like 10 years ago

-scrunchie

-bracelet

-more tape

-headlamp

-ipod touch thats been dead for months

-headlamp

-portable speaker

-digital camera

-random trash stuff

its so small its a miracle how i fit all that stuff damn

tumblr_n44ko1s3Pk1rkudelo1_400.gif

My diaries, dental floss, vibrator, nail varnish, study books and chocolate :creep: I'm not sure why I ever leave the house tbh

You really shouldn't use that stuff young lady.  It will ruin your future love life.  Your clit will be over stimulated nomsayin?

Top: stuffed panda I got when I was six, noise machine, Hello Kitty alarm clock, mini pillow pet, Nancy Drew post cards, markers, lip balms, erasers, penguin bobblehead, and some other stuff that I'm not sure about
1st level: books, notebooks, highlighters, pens, and random stuff

2nd level: books, pencil case, more lip balm, Smencils (remember those?)

3rd level: nothing, it's empty

YOU CALL ME LAVENDER, YOU CALL ME SUNSHINE

201408041459325pexf9v6on.jpg

Right side: My drawing stuff (pens, notebooks), the file folder I'm creating, chocolate, cookies, more cookies, nail polish, book, piercing stuff, a pack of Jelly Belly, lighters, disinfectant, plug socket.

20140804150106d1pxu6c8gk.jpg

Left side: Box with stuff inside (still no dildos or condoms, just piercings, sketches, concert tickets [HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD AW YAH], pictures), tape, nails, more chocolate, empty liquor bottles.

Definitely winning the award for the most innocent and boring bedside on LB.

I've got condoms somewhere else :lel: