Sign in to follow this  
DUKE

General Paradise Tour Discussion Thread

549591_554920897861550_576422498_n.jpg

Beemo, I hope you forgive me for viciously screen caping your wonderful theme and butchering it.

I figured a separate thread to discuss setlist changes, costume changes, tour news, anticipations, rumors, fan meetings and whatnot might be a good idea. 

I might start with Lana's recent tweet from the tour rehearsals... with a photo that's old as hell. :creep: Thanks, Ata.

f5f89bd43f4eceee93a948ed39d65a58_normal.@LanaDelRey: "TOUR" 8:29 AM - 1 Apr 13

BGvu_TWCQAAj4fO.jpg

Looks a lot like one of the outfits worn for the Born to Die gigs in New York and LA last year... :flutter:

Don't mean to be negative, but I have the feeling she won't be on longer than 60 minutes... but I'm all for surprises in that area. :toofunny:

You better be wrong :crying:

EQFO7rX.png

ugh i'm so excited! I agree with Duke, I don't think she'll be on for long. I wouldn't even say 60 mins, I'd give her 40. It will be a great show regardless of how long she's on stage. I'm sure she'll bring her all and be spectacular. 

tumblr_moza5y59Ri1r09ldbo1_400.png ~ataraxia~

You better be wrong :crying:

I hope so, too! :)

that photo is old as hell though. It's been on chuck's tumblr for a while

source

dated: 7 months ago

Oh, is it? My bad... I didn't know that photo. Frankly, I never really looked through Chuck's Tumblr. I edited the post, hope it pleases you.  :flutter:

ppl, lana's concert tickets were pretty cheap in comparison to other artists more and less famous than her

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

How long are most artists on for? And how many songs? Anyone going to the first show has to report back with minutes taken from the concert please! Time Kassidy on stage, Time Lana on stage, and set list, any vids she plays... I'd say it'd be a nice surprise but we all know it'll get spoiled early for us, may as well get a concise list of goings on!

I'm surprised Kassidy hasn't mentioned anything about touring with her, or have I just missed it?

Still want my tickets...

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Yes, someone please tweet live from the show!

And do you guys think she'll be with the full band or just an acoustic set like last year - cause some of the arenas are pretty big and it's also her first big tour so I guess it would be inappropriate to sing acoustic? And also, please be on stage for more than 1 hour! 

ppl, lana's concert tickets were pretty cheap in comparison to other artists more and less famous than her

Actually, I have found the tickets quite pricey for someone of her level of fame. I have paid €160+ for some tickets already, but those prices have always been justified as you could see where the money went to. I kind of doubt this will be the case with the Paradise Tour, but we shall see. Maybe she'll surprise us all... didn't she want to show the Tropico film at the tour? As far as I'm concerned, this does at least require some screen...

Oh, and here's something else: I think we really don't have to worry about a news-drought the day the tour starts... :toofunny:

btw, weren't we promised a calendar quite a while ago? that'd be awesome for the tour...

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

With which songs do you expect she'll open and close the show? And do you think she'll change outfits during the show?

I think she's most likely to open with Blue Jeans or Gods And Monsters and close with Ride. :)

Am i the only one who can't wait to see what will happen and has high expectations?