11. Count the Saints

bonus tracks

12. Clarity (Live)

13. Beauty Queen

14. Home

15. In Her Arms 

16. The Unknown

BzhmW.png

I heard the final version of Let Go For Tonight last night and loved it, in the breakdown bit (I'm not too sure if i've used the right terminology but the bit before the final chorus,I didn't really like because she left out a little bit), but nonetheless I love it. 

Can't wait for the album, I've been listening through all her stuff again now I'm back home 

new last.fm

@ Anyone Who Asked Me For A Mega DL Link of all the Foxes Songs 

I'm so sorry that I haven't made and send you a link to a Download with all the Foxes Songs.

I lost them all , after deleting an Operating Systems from my Hard Drive

By the way make sure that you follow this tumblr http://foxesteam.tumblr.com/

It's mine

By the way 2 : I have Louisas Private Fb. She changed her name on facebook a few months ago bc too many people found it but I still have it yay

oooooh I'd like the zip too :D

BzhmW.png

I can't even with that new video :crying2: It's soooo perfect and the final mix of the song is just everything I could have asked for. :gclap:

Also, she released "Holding Onto Heaven" through a lyric video and I believe it's the single of the week in the UK!!

Foxes-Holding-Onto-Heaven-2013-1200x1200

So, we have so far from the tracklist:

1. Talking to Ghosts

2. Youth

3. Holding Onto Heaven

4. White Coats

5. Let Go for Tonight

6. Night Glo

7. Night Owls Early Birds (DEMO)

8. Glorious - a demo of this exists from the album sampler but I don't have it... Does anyone?

9. Echo

10. Shaking Heads

11. Count the Saints

12. Clarity

13. Beauty Queen

14. Home

15. In Her Arms

16. The Unknown (DEMO) ? - am I correct here? Is it a demo??

H0bDaqU.gif

For anyone interested (I don't think this has been posted), but you can get the album version (?) of Clarity (Live) for free here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00H4CWS2U/ref=dm_att_alb1

16. The Unknown (DEMO) ? - am I correct here? Is it a demo??

The version we have is the demo but the one on the album should be the final version :)

new last.fm

For anyone interested (I don't think this has been posted), but you can get the album version (?) of Clarity (Live) for free here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00H4CWS2U/ref=dm_att_alb1

The version we have is the demo but the one on the album should be the final version :)

Thanks for sharing that! Could you upload it for me through? I can't download through amazon on my phone...

H0bDaqU.gif

Can someone PM the Clarity live album track please? I can't "buy it" for free (damn Amazon) :S

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Yeah I'll PM you right now!

Got the PM but when tried to download it the file has been deleted :( can you please reupload it? :)

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Is this really the official cover for Glorious (the album)??

Foxes-Glorious-2014-1200x1200.png

Edit: Ugh yes it is. Not a fan haha.

Anyway, can someone list her songs or screenshot their iTunes library for her?

its not the final artwork tho, that'll be released soon :)