LDRO

"Young & Beautiful" - Lead single from The Great Gatsby Soundtrack, OUT NOW!

NO. NO. OMFG. PLEASE NO. I'M DYING. NO. I LOVED THE BOOK. AND I AM DYING FOR THE MOVIE. OMFG. AND NOW LANA IS ACTUALLY ON THE SOUNDTRACK. I'M GOING TO DIE FROM PERFECTION. OPULENCE IS THE END. HOLYFUCL OMFGSAOIDGHDVBFHNSJIGBXFDBGDF PLEASE NO WAY FUCK . OMFG I AM ACTUALLY CRYING I CAN'T EVEN OMFG PLEASE NO

i'm dead.

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

i'm still going to call it "Will You Still Love Me When I'm No Longer Young and Beautiful" .. but Young and Beautiful for short is good too. i'm dying.

The song is called "Young And Beautiful"

BHArnynCAAEzRU0.png

WHAT  :crying2:

The full track list for “The Great Gatsby” standard soundtrack album is as follows

The first single to drop will be the hauntingly melodious track “Young and Beautiful,” from recent Brit Award winner for Best International Female Solo Artist, Lana Del Rey; the music video and song release are scheduled for April 22nd and April 23rd, respectively. Del Rey collaborated with Luhrmann in creating the song.

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

The full track list for “The Great Gatsby” standard soundtrack album is as follows

The first single to drop will be the hauntingly melodious track “Young and Beautiful,” from recent Brit Award winner for Best International Female Solo Artist, Lana Del Rey; the music video and song release are scheduled for April 22nd and April 23rd, respectively. Del Rey collaborated with Luhrmann in creating the song.

and we get a fucking music video.. how much more perfect can this get. IT'S ONLY 2 AND A HALF WEEKS AWAY. I'M DYING HELP. OMFG. YES. please i don't know why i'm so excited but i'm dying omfg help i think i'm dying i can't even please omfg this is so exciting hold meh

and we get a fucking music video.. how much more perfect can this get. IT'S ONLY 2 AND A HALF WEEKS AWAY. I'M DYING HELP. OMFG. YES. please i don't know why i'm so excited but i'm dying omfg help i think i'm dying i can't even please omfg this is so exciting hold meh

tbh I'm excited for Florence's song too! I listened a preview what LDR Online posted on twitter and on the end her song reminds me on "This is what makes us girls"

Haynie the king :oprah:

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg