Hundred Dollar Bill

Gatsby Soundtrack Info

Look at the first song on the setlist!

Hundred dollar bill Jay Z!

Could it be....? :pray:

Nah don't worry, she's not listed on it's registration. I wouldn't have disapproved of it being used for something though (don't shoot)

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Nah don't worry, she's not listed on it's registration. I wouldn't have disapproved of it being used for something though (don't shoot)

Oh okay, thanks for the info :aw:

OMG, I was about to head to the gym and shut the tv off when E! news aired that clip with Will You Still Love Me playing. I was about to cry it was beautiful!!!

Haha i was so annoyed at E! news. They didnt even mention Lana, but mentioned pretty much everyone else. At least Young and Beautiful played 

:giggle:

lH7Zs6V.gif      

Haha i was so annoyed at E! news. They didnt even mention Lana, but mentioned pretty much everyone else. At least Young and Beautiful played 

:giggle:

IKR!!!! The nerve of them! Lana has more talent than those other artists tbqh.

bonus track: lana del rey - yayo :godlaugh:

I'm going to be that ANOTHER vdersion of Yayo will be on Lana's next album. That's HER song lol, I don't understand WHY she has re-recorded this song so much.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I'm going to be that ANOTHER vdersion of Yayo will be on Lana's next album. That's HER song lol, I don't understand WHY she has re-recorded this song so much.

because it's godly?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Nor me; I cant bear any version