SunsetTwist

Jessie Ware

jPL36sD.jpg

i know that for a lot of people she is probably nothing new to bring to the table, but i only discovered her music a few months ago and after falling in love with her album decided to buy a ticket to see her concert here tomorrow night <3

she kinda reminds me of sade mixed with something else, idk what. she seems like a qt person as well. any other fans?

my fave track rn from "devotion":

tumblr_mg9v6lYlwT1qhhn3go1_500.png

My preview for the campus paper

Jessie Ware's debut album "Devotion", released last year in Europe, will finally be released in the US on April 16th. The album is a definite breath of fresh air for soul music with its mixture of restrained downtempo, and sometimes velvety smooth, vocals backed by an emotive soundscape. The album doesn't try to thrust itself in your face with radio ready tracks much like Adele's "21", but instead the album plays out as if Ware had recorded it for herself and it just happened to get out to the masses.

BzhmW.png

She's so talented. Loved Wildest Moments and her whole album. Seeing her soon!

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

After an artist's first release you don't know how their future music will turn out and at least for me, I'm nervous and just hope I continue to like the music, and Jessie did not disappoint. I loooove Tough Love, it is amazing and beautiful and I can't wait for the rest.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

jessie_ware_tough_love.jpg?1406818046

Jessie Ware is all set to release her next project “Tough Love” on October 6th. Jessie has enlisted the likes of Sam Dew, Miguel and Ed Sheeran as collaborators with production contributions from Nineteen85 and more. Check out the track listing below.

“Tough Love”

“You & I (Forever)”

“Cruel”

“Say You Love Me”

“Sweetest Song”

“Kind Of…Sometimes…Maybe”

“Want Your Feeling"

“Pieces”

“Keep on Lying”

“Champagne Kisses”

“Desire”

Deluxe Edition: