SunsetTwist

Jessie Ware

Where the fuck did this gem go?! :(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P63viLs2ErY

P.S. tbh I don't like Tough Love at all…I want more impressive soul shit like Running 

She's releasing True Believers in a "special way" she said on twitter.

I looved Tough Love, my fave newest track!

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

I want to preface this by saying I've never met a bigger fan of Devotion than myself, but I don't like this album….like, at all. It seems like it's getting pretty good reviews, too. Why am I missing the boat :(

I want to preface this by saying I've never met a bigger fan of Devotion than myself, but I don't like this album….like, at all. It seems like it's getting pretty good reviews, too. Why am I missing the boat :(

Really? :( I'm sorry to hear that

I think this material is on the same "level" as Devotion for me, I actually like it a bit more!

Kind of sometimes maybe, pieces, tough love... they're all gems! 

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Yeah, I don't know what's missing for me! Is anyone else not feeling the soul? I can only really get into You & I and Want Your Feeling, and even then, just barely so. I'm so sad. Did she work with a different producer or are there wildly different songwriting credits? The last thing I loved that she put out was True Believers. 

I personally dig this album a little more than Devotion, which is compelling. Her voice soothes all sorts of spirits and moods, and Tough Love, I think, it's definitely a step further than Devotion in terms of growth, and production.

I must admit that in Devotion there were less musical ornaments hence her voice was clearer, but maybe it'll grow on you! @@xAlex

Anybody heard this? Produced by Robin Hannibal (Rhye, Quadron). It's perfect.

It's like perfectly in between Devotion and Tough Love.

I personally dig this album a little more than Devotion, which is compelling. Her voice soothes all sorts of spirits and moods, and Tough Love, I think, it's definitely a step further than Devotion in terms of growth, and production.

I must admit that in Devotion there were less musical ornaments hence her voice was clearer, but maybe it'll grow on you! @@xAlex

Anybody heard this? Produced by Robin Hannibal (Rhye, Quadron). It's perfect.

It's like perfectly in between Devotion and Tough Love.

Quadron is my favorite group of all time, and I love Rhye. Robin Hannibal is nothing short of brilliant. Still, I prefer most of Devotion over 12. 

But seriously, Robin Hannibal is sooooo underrated. He's Dev Hynes x 10000. 

I can't stand this thread being abandoned. I feel we're underrating a voice that's enormous.

Anyone knows if her cover for Martika's song "Love Thy Will Be Done" has been released in soundcloud with a DL link or somewhere outside of it? I need something superior than 128 kbps to soothe my life 

Yessssssssssssssssssss

Does she have any unreleased? I'M STILL LOOKING FOR A HIGHER-QUALITY-THAN-128KBPS-SOUNDCLOUD-RIP of Love Thy Will Be Done

Yessssssssssssssssssss

Does she have any unreleased? I'M STILL LOOKING FOR A HIGHER-QUALITY-THAN-128KBPS-SOUNDCLOUD-RIP of Love Thy Will Be Done

not sure sis, i havent look much into her old music or whatever