SunsetTwist

Jessie Ware

new song Overtime is one of the best songs i've ever heard

This new song is so good.

Got turned off Jessie with Tough Love (I guess you could say it was just that) but Devotion was my jam.

OVERTIME ONE OF THE BEST SONGS OF 2018 WE BEEN KNEW EVERYONE PLS STAN!

Just dropping in to say that Jessie Ware killed it on her new album, What's Your Pleasure? Laden with disco and 80s synth-pop, the gay man in me is in heaven

B6apaJP.jpg

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Soul Control and Read My Lips are my favorites. What are yours?

Man, I completely agree with Fantony Gape-tano, this is what Jessie's signature sound was promised to be when she debuted working with SAMPHA and SBTRKT. Every track from each album that has this vibe, is the most successful. Take "Imagine It Was Us".

She's so so so SO good.

Can't wait for her to do this style but with Blood Orange, again.

Soul Control and Read My Lips are my favorites. What are yours?

Man, I completely agree with Fantony Gape-tano, this is what Jessie's signature sound was promised to be when she debuted working with SAMPHA and SBTRKT. Every track from each album that has this vibe, is the most successful. Take "Imagine It Was Us".

She's so so so SO good.

Can't wait for her to do this style but with Blood Orange, again.

I have a hard time picking a fave track, every day it changes; Ohh La La is my fave today if that helps. WYP is my AOTY right now. I've listened to it at least once every day since it released. The last album to have that impact on me was NFR and that was, hands down, the best album of 2019. Jessie f'ing killed it on WYP, every song is perfect and I too agree with Anthony Fantano (which is only the second time I ever have), Jessie should have been riding this sound her whole career. Her best album to date!!

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png