RileyThomas

Lana Del Reydio - Accepting Job Applications!

Hi guys,

Welcome to the applications thread for Lana Del Reydio. For those of you that don't know, Lana Del Reydio is a Lana Fan Radio show that started in June 2012, hosted by me weekly. We play Lana songs, chat and it's a ton of fun. However, I recently stopped hosting the show as I'm quite busy lately so I can only host it now and again. So, I am looking for new applicants for the show. I am looking for people with personality and a positive attitude. I need around 2 or 3 new hosts, and you must have a microphone. If you want to check out the site for recent shows then go here: www.spreaker.com/show/lana_del_reydio

Application

Name:

Desired Host Name:

Days you would be available to host:

Voice: Could you please make a recording of about 10 seconds on www.vocaroo.com pretending to be a host so I can here your voice, and put the link in the application.

Timezone:

Spoken Language:

I am also looking for a partner to help with promotion and to help run our Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/LanaDelReydio & Twitter page http://twitter.com/LanaDelReydio

I'm really looking to turn Lana Del Reydio from a hobby of mine into a real organized show that is popular within the Lana community. Thank you.

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

My name is Drew

Drew as host name

I will be available to host a the weekends and at some days at the afternoon

I'm 16 and I'm male

If you don't mind, I will do the voice recording later, because I'm not at the pc ATM

Right now I'm in Portugal and my time zone is GMT

I speak English,Portuguese, a bit of Spanish and a little bit of French and I would love to help running with the FB page, because I run a page too and a Lana Del Rey tumblr :)

tumblr_mhzjal5z1N1rab19lo1_1280.png

The first application that I have reviewed has gone through so things are looking up. You have plenty of time to apply so don't worry. I shall keep them open until the end of the week.

I probably wouldn't be interested in being a regular guest host, but I might be interested in hosting a show or two, or perhaps doing special guest spots discussing topics of Lana "research". I'll formally apply later.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Not applying per se, but since this is the only Reydio thread I can find..

would like to voice my vote of confidence and maybe pitching in some ideas/requests.

Segments:

+ News

+ Contests

+ Song Request

+ Fanmix

+ Interviews

+ Lana Trivia (trivia about Lana)

+ Lana's Props (trivia on the Americana items/pop-culture references, strictly found, in her songlyrics)

+ Lyrics Crumbs (host mention words from a song throughout the show, and who can guess first)

+ Lana's Playlist (plays songs from her fave artists)

+ Lana Del Crey (parody of anything Lana; her daily-life commentary, music, image, fashion, performance.. etc.)

+ ...

+ ...

I am also looking for a partner to help with promotion

I think maybe you can affiliate with the many Lana fansites out there, and give shoutouts to them in return.

R - E - Y - D - I - O

3, 2, 1.. ready, set, go

tell dem all Lana fans you know

Riley Grant's gonna host the show

Now where's Hunter to rap this bumper.

And I do believe, if he's willing, he could make awesome, customized Reydio-drops, too

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Not applying per se, but since this is the only Reydio thread I can find..

would like to voice my vote of confidence and maybe pitching in some ideas/requests.

Segments:

+ News

+ Contests

+ Song Request

+ Fanmix

+ Interviews

+ Lana Trivia (trivia about Lana)

+ Lana's Props (trivia on the Americana items/pop-culture references, strictly found, in her songlyrics)

+ Lyrics Crumbs (host mention words from a song throughout the show, and who can guess first)

+ Lana's Playlist (plays songs from her fave artists)

+ Lana Del Crey (parody of anything Lana; her daily-life commentary, music, image, fashion, performance.. etc.)

+ ...

+ ...

I think maybe you can affiliate with the many Lana fansites out there, and give shoutouts to them in return.

R - E - Y - D - I - O

3, 2, 1.. ready, set, go

tell dem all Lana fans you know

Riley Grant's gonna host the show

Now where's Hunter to rap this bumper.

And I do believe, if he's willing, he could make awesome, customized Reydio-drops, too

Some awesome ideas, thanks I'll take them on board!

Only one application? Trust me guys it is really fun, and only takes up about 1hr 30 mins/ 2hrs a week/fortnight depending on how many hosts I take on. So if you like talking about Lana and listening to her music then please consider applying :)

What happened to Ahmed being your host? *pretends to believe they have mics in prision*

Before we knew about the hacking, I said that he could host the show. However, he never did & dissapeared so I just thought he couldn't be bothered, but now it turns out he got arrested. So... Yeah. He's not really had any involvement in Reydio whatsoever.

Disclaimer: I'm not prepared, but I don't want to be too late too apply.

Name: Chance

Desired Host Name: ...Chance

Days you would be available to host: most Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays

Voice: I don't have a microphone...yet

Timezone: Pacific (GMT -8)

Spoken Language: English

What if there was some inexplicable force in the universe that caused everyone who expresses interest in taking over Riley's reydio hosting duties to be arrested by the FBI? You know, for not having a microphone. That's why Ahmed was arrested, right? For not having a microphone? No? Anyone? Hello? Is this thing on? Am i alive?

tumblr_ma6mnzDIEY1qhttpto3_1280.jpg

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Disclaimer: I'm not prepared, but I don't want to be too late too apply.

Name: Chance

Desired Host Name: ...Chance

Days you would be available to host: most Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays

Voice: I don't have a microphone...yet

Timezone: Pacific (GMT -8)

Spoken Language: English

Thanks. I'll take your application into consideration, but i can't message you about anything until you get a microphone.

What if there was some inexplicable force in the universe that caused everyone who expresses interest in taking over Riley's reydio hosting duties to be arrested by the FBI? You know, for not having a microphone. That's why Ahmed was arrested, right? For not having a microphone? No? Anyone? Hello? Is this thing on? Am i alive?

Ha! Maybe.