RileyThomas

Lana Del Reydio - Accepting Job Applications!

What if there was some inexplicable force in the universe that caused everyone who expresses interest in taking over Riley's reydio hosting duties to be arrested by the FBI? You know, for not having a microphone. That's why Ahmed was arrested, right? For not having a microphone? No? Anyone? Hello? Is this thing on? Am i alive?

Who's to say this isn't true?

ca5On.gif

My Formal Application:

Name: evilentity

Desired Host Name: evilentity

Days you would be available to host: Saturdays, some Sundays

Voice: Castrato... wait, that's not what you were asking? Awkward! Here's my demo (waiting for Monicker to say I'm using "demo" incorrectly): http://vocaroo.com/i/s0oMyKIUejBH

Country: A-M-E-R-I-C-A. Part of Oceania. We've always been at war with Eastasia.

Timezone: Eastern

Spoken Language: Nadsat. You grahzny bratchnys can kiss my yarbles. Bog grant me a devotchka with real horrorshow groodies to give a bit of the old in-out-in-out.

On a side note...

Monicker, are you into visionary art or just fantasy art? I really like Alex Grey and Brigid Marlin has some great stuff too.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Monicker, are you into visionary art or just fantasy art? I really like Alex Grey and Brigid Marlin has some great stuff too.

I am all about Man After Man! And the Renaissance.

Also, when you have me on your show as host of Lana Del Reydio, i can talk all about DEMOS (and we can make fun of Emile Haynie).

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Can I apply to apply?

I'd love to host some shows but I can't really make an organized application post right now because I'm not on my computer.

My name is Hundred Dollar Bill. I'd like to be called Hundred Dollar Bill, or just Bill if HDB is too much for anyone.

I have a mic but I can't record myself from mobile, duh.

I'm 17, and I can host any weekend, although I'll need to be notified a bit beforehand incase I've got plans. Eastern time, in America and I speak English. I'm a male.

Pleeeaasseee don't be too late for my application! I'd love to help out. :)

14417469274.gif