Sign in to follow this  
DUKE

this content is no longer available

THANK YOU for posting this! This made my day. Such a detailed post which was awesome and I am insanely jealous and happy for you about your backstage experience! I love the toy kitten.

B8wHSYZ.jpg

Oh my god! I love you, this is so detailed. Barry always looked suspicious with a tint of evil but reading this has changed my opinion.

Barry is lovely! The whole of Kassidy are lovely, they always tweet me when I tweet them and I feel honored. I am definitely getting pictures with Kassidy :yesnod:

Clipboards :defeated: You're so organised, I was going to put everything in a carrier bag  :eek: now I am seriously reconsidering what I shall do, considering she is the queen...

I am really jealous 

:kiss:

but I love you for this post

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

I am in tears.

There's no way I could ever thank you enough. I can't believe she'll read what I wrote her and that she'll finally know how much she means to me. I read everything and words can't express how happy I am for you, for me and for the fellow forum members for having the opportunity to read such a beautiful story.

Sounds like you had an amazing night!! I am soo jealous of you, you are so lucky!

:defeated:

----      ---Harvey's in the sky with diamonds and he's making me crazy. All he wants to do is party with his pretty baby