Sign in to follow this  
DUKE

this content is no longer available

(thank you for the advice about the fainting, i'm a tiny 15 year old so that advice shall prove helpful for me!)

thank you so much for sharing this post, it sounds like you had a great time eventually and wow i'm jealous of you! now i know what to expect when i see her i'm so excited(:

so happy for you too! 

4r9w86.jpg

What a great read! Thank you so much for posting this! So happy you had such a wonderful Lana-experience!!

It's things like this that help me handle the fact that the show I'm going to is so far away (may 29th) Thank you!

xxxxx

Duke. THANK YOU!!!!

I'm almost dying, crying and shaking, I don't even know how i'm gonna thank these gift that you gave to me. I will never forget what you had to did to get this autograph, you're such a incredible person and I'm glad to have you like a friend, thank you, thank you, thank you, "I don't even know what I'm saying, But I'm praying for youuuuuuu!!!"  hahahaha

This is so sweet Duke, I'm smiling so much and am very happy for you. You're a kind person with a good heart and you deserve all of this

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Thank you so much for this post! Reading it was like reliving the whole concert. I also wanna thank you a million times for all the effort of trying to get my letter to Lana. Without you she would have never got it. I am glad i got to know you in person, you truly are a wonderful guy and you deserve all of it.   :kiss:

I teared up. What an amazing experience that must've been.. I'm really happy for you Felix! I can't imagine how wonderful it must've felt to have all those good things happen for you. It's even nicer to read that you got stuff signed for friends. 

spb.gif

14417469274.gif

Who will get me an autograph :lanasrs:

That's so great. You're a very lucky guy. Your experiences with Gaga and Lana are definitely something I aspire to.

oh my goodness, Duke! what a beautifully detailed post. :gclap:
 You really seem to have thought everything through with all of the preparation beforehand - glad it was rewarded with getting some Lana  & Kassidy ~love~
It's so cute that your Pepsi Pussy gift made Lana laugh <3
thanks for sharing your eventful experience.

It's never 2 late 2 be the things that u might've been* i'll sing till u fall asleep- u try and remember when*the future looked lush and sweet

i am so happy for you!!! honestly!! thats really cool i'm really happy you had a good time (? did you? i mean you almost did faint so..). that is so great i hope the next time you do see her she remembers you.

and now i'm late bbye :creep:

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

This is incredible! Thank you so much for all the detail and thought and that went into this!! (i think your writing voice is suburb and i love the dashes of humor and humility sprinkled throughout)
And of course, thank you so so so much for the autograph! :crying: This is one of the kindest things someone has ever done for me (ever!!!), and to say I am touched and floored and freaking out and grateful and appreciative of the lengths you went to get this would be a severe understatement. :3 

I want to share it with everyone! :creep:  (DUKE took a photo of it shortly afterwards and sent it to me on FB):

xaRmLsl.png

jk, this is the actual autograph:

LYJ3axP.png
:hooker: 

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

Ha-ha, but did he really? WHERE WAS THE APPLICATION FOR AUTOGRAPHS :crossed:

He did, because DUKE is awesome :crying:

KRi06xY.jpg

:heidi: 

Logging out forever.

Please make a melodramatic status update about you leaving so we can beg you to stay and give you attention  :creep: 

I don't know how to handle this news.

What other user will be as lucky and organized as DUKE? NONE, I tell you. Clipboards and everything! He nearly died!

Fingers inching towards the status button for pity.