digitalartpop

Paradise tour merchandise

they were selling signed ones in london for 50 pounds. i think 3 guys ordered them beforehand bc someone brought them out for them

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

MY LIFEEEEEEEE

But so expensive... ain't no body rich enough fo' dat.

they were selling signed ones in london for 50 pounds. i think 3 guys ordered them beforehand bc someone brought them out for them

OMG are there any introductory courses on selling your own organs on the black market?

Could anyone just provide a list of the merchandise prices in €? I'm attending Lana's Helsinki show in a few weeks and I really have to think about my budget beforehand.

Could anyone just provide a list of the merchandise prices in €? I'm attending Lana's Helsinki show in a few weeks and I really have to think about my budget beforehand.

the merch has been reduced bc they weren't selling much. in london the prices were these:

zippo: £30 = €35

paradise poster: £3 = €3.5

photo book: £15 = €18

guns n roses t-shirt: £25 = €30

black and white poolside shirt: £30 = €35

signed litho: £50 = €60

box set: £30 = €35

i don't remember the other prices

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

the merch has been reduced bc they weren't selling much. in london the prices were these:

zippo: £30 = €35

paradise poster: £3 = €3.5

photo book: £15 = €18

guns n roses t-shirt: £25 = €30

black and white poolside shirt: £30 = €35

signed litho: £50 = €60

box set: £30 = €35

i don't remember the other prices

Thank you so much! 

I know its probably been asked so many times by now but what things are signed at the merchandise booth?

you can get signed lithos and lyric books

This is gonna sound so dumb but where is the merchandise located at, at the concert? I'm guessing it'll be at the back, behind where everyone stands to watch the show? Or maybe on the way in? I don't want to miss it, I'm seeing Lana tomorrow!  :defeated:

This is gonna sound so dumb but where is the merchandise located at, at the concert? I'm guessing it'll be at the back, behind where everyone stands to watch the show? Or maybe on the way in? I don't want to miss it, I'm seeing Lana tomorrow!  :defeated:

On the way in basically the hall of the venue.

McYq38i.png

I'm seeing Lana on Friday! Idk if i want any of those tops, they seem waaaay too expensive.

I'm seated at the top so shall I go to the Merch stands before or after the concert?

if you're seated, go before bc it'll get very busy after