digitalartpop

Paradise tour merchandise

I didn't go to the merch stand after the London gig, but I'm going to the Manchester show tomorrow and I plan on buying some stuff. Anyone know if debit cards are accepted or is it cash only?

20r46kx.jpg

I didn't go to the merch stand after the London gig, but I'm going to the Manchester show tomorrow and I plan on buying some stuff. Anyone know if debit cards are accepted or is it cash only?

They take cash or card

tumblr_mxtjryqQbT1r3azxeo1_500.gif

Has anyone bought or tried on this one? http://www.shopbravado.com/stores/lanadelrey/Shop/Product/Lana_Del_Rey_Tropics_Vest

I would LOVE to buy it, but I'm afraid the large will be a bit too small for me. Can anyone please tell me if it's loose or tight or anything? And also, I saw they don't sell XL online, but do they at the concert?

Thanks!

Has anyone bought or tried on this one? http://www.shopbravado.com/stores/lanadelrey/Shop/Product/Lana_Del_Rey_Tropics_Vest

I would LOVE to buy it, but I'm afraid the large will be a bit too small for me. Can anyone please tell me if it's loose or tight or anything? And also, I saw they don't sell XL online, but do they at the concert?

Thanks!

it's quite loose fitting

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

The TIWMUG pages are my favourite from the lyric book. Here's the pages that I scanned if anyone is interested :)
I think the photo they chose is brilliant!

tumblr_mnd5anmoAa1r4w8xyo1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_mnd5anmoAa1r4w8xyo2_500.jpg

EDIT:

Video games

tumblr_mnd4wuMRNj1r4w8xyo2_r2_500.jpgtumblr_mnd4wuMRNj1r4w8xyo1_r1_500.jpg

Cola:

tumblr_mnd5kvCDQU1r4w8xyo2_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_mnd5kvCDQU1r4w8xyo1_500.jpg

20r46kx.jpg

Oh god, I'm so going to buy the tour programme, guns t-shirt, Paradise poster and that damn expensive lyric book if they're sold at the venue in Helsinki~ I have a standing ticket but I can't help collecting tour merchandise (spent 160€ on Britney's FF tour merch and 242€ on BTW Ball merch) so I'll just forget about trying to get to the first row and rush to buy the merchandise when they open the doors because I really don't want to go buy them after the show assuming that it'll be hell busy at the stand :D I'll die of happiness just to breathe the same air as Lana so I don't really think I'd mind even if I wasn't able to touch her or something... 

Oh god, I'm so going to buy the tour programme, guns t-shirt, Paradise poster and that damn expensive lyric book if they're sold at the venue in Helsinki~ I have a standing ticket but I can't help collecting tour merchandise so I'll just forget about trying to get to the first row and rush to buy merch when they open the doors because I really don't want to go buy them after the show assuming that it'll be hell busy at the stand :D I'll die of happiness just to be there so I don't really think I'd mind even if I wasn't able to touch Lana or something. 

nah i'd go after, you'll just have to wait a few minutes in line after but don't give up your chances on front row just to avoid waiting a few minutes

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

nah i'd go after, you'll just have to wait a few minutes in line after but don't give up your chances on front row just to avoid waiting a few minutes

Hmmm, true. I would really want to be in the first row, very much, actually, and first I was planning to go to the venue like 7AM-8AM in the morning but now thinking about it, it's not really that much of a good option for me because of personal reasons. Is there any chance I could get to the first row if I go to the venue around 12PM-1PM? And secondly, how much have they had merchandise in stocks so far during the tour? I really want to get all the merch I listed earlier since having no credit card somewhat makes it hard to order merch online. :defeated:

I really wanted that lyric book! The guy a few places in front of me got a free, signed one. No way I'm paying for £80 for it though. Is there anything else in the book apart from the lyrics? 

tumblr_mdazxq5nAn1rvhzzjo1_500.giftumblr_mdazxq5nAn1rvhzzjo2_500.gif

Hmmm, true. I would really want to be in the first row, very much, actually, and first I was planning to go to the venue like 7AM-8AM in the morning but now thinking about it, it's not really that much of a good option for me because of personal reasons. Is there any chance I could get to the first row if I go to the venue around 12PM-1PM? And secondly, how much have they had merchandise in stocks so far during the tour? I really want to get all the merch I listed earlier since having no credit card somewhat makes it hard to order merch online. :defeated:

i'd get there as early as possible. i arrived around 6:45 and got center front row. it is possible to get to front row if u arrive around 12-1 but i wouldn't want to take any chances tbh. i don't think they'll sell out tbh. i stayed in the hall for about 5 mins after she left the stage and people already started leaving during national anthem and i don't think anything was sold out when i got to the merch stand.

My aunt was going to buy me the lyric book for my birthday but its gone. It wasn't specifically limited edition and I doubt many people bought it since it was like $130. I've sent them a message asking if more will come in stock. Last time everything that soldout came back in stock, and this happens with Bravado all the time (once I waited three months for a Lady Gaga lunchbox to arrive). I really hope they have more, they were so beautiful. 

Anyone have a spare? Is anyone going to a show? 

The TIWMUG pages are my favourite from the lyric book. Here's the pages that I scanned if anyone is interested :)

I think the photo they chose is brilliant!

tumblr_mnd5anmoAa1r4w8xyo1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_mnd5anmoAa1r4w8xyo2_500.jpg

EDIT:

Video games

tumblr_mnd4wuMRNj1r4w8xyo2_r2_500.jpgtumblr_mnd4wuMRNj1r4w8xyo1_r1_500.jpg

Cola:

tumblr_mnd5kvCDQU1r4w8xyo2_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_mnd5kvCDQU1r4w8xyo1_500.jpg

Can you scan more? :crying:

I see they kept the lyric flubs, though. "Police guys"

omg i forgot to get merch! i cant even remember a stand aha, where can i buy the tour book thingy online?

ebay or ask someone from the boards to get it for you