#221 OFFLINE   Sireninthenight

Sireninthenight

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • :

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:00 PM

if you're seated, go before bc it'll get very busy after

Thanks, that's what I thought! I dont even know what merch to get, or how much money to bring, it seems to vary with each show.

#222 OFFLINE   liam

liam

King in the North

• Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 585 posts
  • LocationYorkshire
  • Time Online: 10d 9h 48m 47s

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:36 PM

I didn't go to the merch stand after the London gig, but I'm going to the Manchester show tomorrow and I plan on buying some stuff. Anyone know if debit cards are accepted or is it cash only?

20r46kx.jpg

#223 OFFLINE   BoomKack

BoomKack

Prostitution Whorse

• Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 309 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
  • Time Online: 4d 11h 55m 11s

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:41 PM

I didn't go to the merch stand after the London gig, but I'm going to the Manchester show tomorrow and I plan on buying some stuff. Anyone know if debit cards are accepted or is it cash only?

They take cash or card

• liam likes this

tumblr_mxtjryqQbT1r3azxeo1_500.gif

#224 OFFLINE   liam

liam

King in the North

• Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 585 posts
  • LocationYorkshire

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:43 PM

They take cash or card

Thank you! :D

20r46kx.jpg

#225 OFFLINE   katyp

katyp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationLimburg, Belgium
  • :

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:27 PM

Has anyone bought or tried on this one? http://www.shopbrava...ey_Tropics_Vest

I would LOVE to buy it, but I'm afraid the large will be a bit too small for me. Can anyone please tell me if it's loose or tight or anything? And also, I saw they don't sell XL online, but do they at the concert?

Thanks!

#226 OFFLINE   lola

lola

Advanced Member

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,463 posts
  • Time Online: 39d 7h 45m 19s

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:38 PM

Has anyone bought or tried on this one? http://www.shopbrava...ey_Tropics_Vest

I would LOVE to buy it, but I'm afraid the large will be a bit too small for me. Can anyone please tell me if it's loose or tight or anything? And also, I saw they don't sell XL online, but do they at the concert?

Thanks!

it's quite loose fitting

• katyp likes this

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

#227 OFFLINE   liam

liam

King in the North

• Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 585 posts
  • LocationYorkshire

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:07 PM

The TIWMUG pages are my favourite from the lyric book. Here's the pages that I scanned if anyone is interested :)
I think the photo they chose is brilliant!

Spoiler

EDIT:

Video games

Spoiler

Cola:

Spoiler

• cola, Fernando_DelRey and Neptune-Avenue like this

20r46kx.jpg

#228 OFFLINE   jvcx

jvcx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,197 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • Fan Since:February 2012
  • Time Online: 38d 2h 31m 56s

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:57 PM

Oh god, I'm so going to buy the tour programme, guns t-shirt, Paradise poster and that damn expensive lyric book if they're sold at the venue in Helsinki~ I have a standing ticket but I can't help collecting tour merchandise (spent 160€ on Britney's FF tour merch and 242€ on BTW Ball merch) so I'll just forget about trying to get to the first row and rush to buy the merchandise when they open the doors because I really don't want to go buy them after the show assuming that it'll be hell busy at the stand :D I'll die of happiness just to breathe the same air as Lana so I don't really think I'd mind even if I wasn't able to touch her or something... 

#229 OFFLINE   lola

lola

Advanced Member

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,463 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:58 PM

Oh god, I'm so going to buy the tour programme, guns t-shirt, Paradise poster and that damn expensive lyric book if they're sold at the venue in Helsinki~ I have a standing ticket but I can't help collecting tour merchandise so I'll just forget about trying to get to the first row and rush to buy merch when they open the doors because I really don't want to go buy them after the show assuming that it'll be hell busy at the stand :D I'll die of happiness just to be there so I don't really think I'd mind even if I wasn't able to touch Lana or something. 

nah i'd go after, you'll just have to wait a few minutes in line after but don't give up your chances on front row just to avoid waiting a few minutes

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

#230 OFFLINE   jvcx

jvcx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,197 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:26 AM

nah i'd go after, you'll just have to wait a few minutes in line after but don't give up your chances on front row just to avoid waiting a few minutes

Hmmm, true. I would really want to be in the first row, very much, actually, and first I was planning to go to the venue like 7AM-8AM in the morning but now thinking about it, it's not really that much of a good option for me because of personal reasons. Is there any chance I could get to the first row if I go to the venue around 12PM-1PM? And secondly, how much have they had merchandise in stocks so far during the tour? I really want to get all the merch I listed earlier since having no credit card somewhat makes it hard to order merch online. :defeated:

#231 OFFLINE   Bel-Air

Bel-Air

• Members
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
  • Time Online: 1d 13h 56m 54s

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:04 AM

I really wanted that lyric book! The guy a few places in front of me got a free, signed one. No way I'm paying for £80 for it though. Is there anything else in the book apart from the lyrics? 

Posted ImagePosted Image

#232 OFFLINE   lola

lola

Advanced Member

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,463 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:33 AM

Hmmm, true. I would really want to be in the first row, very much, actually, and first I was planning to go to the venue like 7AM-8AM in the morning but now thinking about it, it's not really that much of a good option for me because of personal reasons. Is there any chance I could get to the first row if I go to the venue around 12PM-1PM? And secondly, how much have they had merchandise in stocks so far during the tour? I really want to get all the merch I listed earlier since having no credit card somewhat makes it hard to order merch online. :defeated:

i'd get there as early as possible. i arrived around 6:45 and got center front row. it is possible to get to front row if u arrive around 12-1 but i wouldn't want to take any chances tbh. i don't think they'll sell out tbh. i stayed in the hall for about 5 mins after she left the stage and people already started leaving during national anthem and i don't think anything was sold out when i got to the merch stand.

• Amadeus likes this

#233 OFFLINE   Emmet

Emmet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Time Online: 1d 15h 54m 38s

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:18 PM

My aunt was going to buy me the lyric book for my birthday but its gone. It wasn't specifically limited edition and I doubt many people bought it since it was like $130. I've sent them a message asking if more will come in stock. Last time everything that soldout came back in stock, and this happens with Bravado all the time (once I waited three months for a Lady Gaga lunchbox to arrive). I really hope they have more, they were so beautiful. 

Anyone have a spare? Is anyone going to a show? 

#234 OFFLINE   SitarHero

SitarHero

Genius

• OG Moderators
  • 12,604 posts
  • Fan Since:Lake Placid Church Choir
  • Favourite LDR Song:Get_Drunk

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:11 AM

The TIWMUG pages are my favourite from the lyric book. Here's the pages that I scanned if anyone is interested :)
I think the photo they chose is brilliant!

Spoiler

EDIT:

Video games

Spoiler

Cola:

Spoiler

Can you scan more? :crying:

I see they kept the lyric flubs, though. "Police guys"

• ruined peaches likes this

#235 OFFLINE   Yoshi

Yoshi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts
  • Time Online: 26d 11h 13m 54s

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:28 PM

omg i forgot to get merch! i cant even remember a stand aha, where can i buy the tour book thingy online?

#236 OFFLINE   lola

lola

Advanced Member

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,463 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:30 PM

omg i forgot to get merch! i cant even remember a stand aha, where can i buy the tour book thingy online?

ebay or ask someone from the boards to get it for you

#237 OFFLINE   jvcx

jvcx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,197 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 29 May 2013 - 06:53 PM

does anyone know for how much have they been selling the Tropics t-shirt at the venues btw?

#238 OFFLINE   lola

lola

Advanced Member

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,463 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 06:54 PM

does anyone know for how much have they been selling the Tropics t-shirt at the venues btw?

it was 30 pounds in london

#239 OFFLINE   cola

cola

Will you still love me when I'm no longer Young and Beautifu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 623 posts
  • LocationI fall asleep in an American flag
  • Time Online: 1d 5h 27s

Posted 29 May 2013 - 06:55 PM

how much is the lyric book at shows?

TZk1z.png

#240 OFFLINE   jvcx