digitalartpop

Paradise tour merchandise

anyone know if they've still been selling those signed lyric books/box sets? D: 

i don't think so :/ i went yesterday and i didnt see those

I wanted to buy the lyric book yesterday in Brussels. When I came to the stand before the show, they told me that Lana was signing the lyric book and also a few Paradise edition boxset and that everything will be available after the concert. So just at the end of the show, I went back to the merch stand and they told me that finally, Lana didn't sign anything so no lyric book or boxset would be on sale tonight. The guy was not sure if the lyric book will be available in the coming dates. 

I was so disappointed cause this item is sooo difficult to find again and it's not back on the online store  ;)  :facepalm:

I wanted to buy the lyric book yesterday in Brussels. When I came to the stand before the show, they told me that Lana was signing the lyric book and also a few Paradise edition boxset and that everything will be available after the concert. So just at the end of the show, I went back to the merch stand and they told me that finally, Lana didn't sign anything so no lyric book or boxset would be on sale tonight. The guy was not sure if the lyric book will be available in the coming dates. 

I was so disappointed cause this item is sooo difficult to find again and it's not back on the online store  ;)  :facepalm:

Well that's a shame :/ I really want both but guess I'll just buy a signed lithograph if they don't have those two available at my venue

someone should buy the guns shirt and scan it  :flutter:

have you found anyone that scanned it? i would love to have a more hq image of it too :D

Just remembered I forgot to get the tour book when I went to see Lana, damn! They were still setting up the merch area and I didn't see the book so it didn't come to mind  :(

So did I :(

I've bought the Paradise cover poster, 2x the tour book and also the hip flask. 

I first wanted to see the hip flask in real but when I saw it, I wanted that immediately. I'm not going to use it, it will be for be decoration.

Wanted that signed lyrics book also but there weren't any they said. Maybe next time.

I'm still under impression of the concert. I've got a complete Lana Del Rey week at the moment :)

Hope she'll come back soon. Really like her so much.

HPIM08441_zps8287d6ad.jpg

hey guys - jw does anyone know the best place to find old Lana merch? I'm obsessed with the merch from this area and really wanna buy some. I didn't have any luck on ebay, but found a few pieces on depop, just not the right size. Does anyone have a site they find best for this kind of stuff?