digitalartpop

Paradise tour merchandise

APPARENTLY THERE IS LANA HIP FLASKS IM GOING TO DIE I MUST HAVE ONE IMMEDIATELY 

Indeed there is. I've been looking crazy for an image on it because I saw one not that long ago. If I remember correctly It's golden and it says "Born To Die" with a little swirl underneath it. 

EQFO7rX.png

Indeed there is. I've been looking crazy for an image on it because I saw one not that long ago. If I remember correctly It's golden and it says "Born To Die" with a little swirl underneath it. 

oh god this is not real life. it is combining my two favourite things! lana del rey and alcohol!!! i'll need to get one!! yaaay

tumblr_moza5y59Ri1r09ldbo1_400.png ~ataraxia~

Ehm, sorry for the n00b question, but do you buy merch before or after the show? Usually I don't bother with it at concerts cause it tends to be atrocious, but Lana's looks so great to me I need it  :defeated:

If you have standing tickets, I'd go after the show. They have enough of it, trust me. If you'll be seated, go before the show to escape the craziness afterwards. :)

Ehm, sorry for the n00b question, but do you buy merch before or after the show? Usually I don't bother with it at concerts cause it tends to be atrocious, but Lana's looks so great to me I need it  :defeated:

We could buy merch before and after the show. Although I advise you not to buy a huge ass Lana poster before the show because it will most likely look like a mess afterwards.

EQFO7rX.png

but why so expensive? :giveup:

Technically speaking, merch is so expensive because it is meant to bring the money back in that got lost through piracy of the music. At the same time ticket prices and prices of the music increase, as well. We must not forget that the internet has brought many innovations with it the music industry is taking advantage of, but just like that it has pretty caused a few harms also.