Sign in to follow this  
TIARNZUS

Lindsay Lohan on Letterman

It will come out later here in Europe. So I haven't watched it yet, but I can't wait!

Have you?

Yesterday 'Georgia Rule' was broadcasted on German TV! Then there was a huge thunderstorm and no signal anymore. Had to go to bed ... :lmao:  

Yeah I've saw it the day it came out on demand. The movie itself is kinda ehh but Lindsay was really great in it and the visually its a nice movie and the soundtrack is also good. I def have to watch it again. i think its the kind of movie you need to watch more than once.

That sucks Georgia Rule is my top three favorite movie of hers. I even did a presentation on the movie for my film as a cross cultural class.

Did you guys watch 'I Know Who Killed Me'? It was a complete mess but I'm not even gonna lie, I liked it. :hooker:

tumblr_lmbysrdqvv1qksmqjo1_500.gif

yes I've seen/own all of her movies. i completely stan for her. Its not that bad of a movie plus lindsay is a stripper in it so thats always good   :brows:

yes I've seen/own all of her movies. i completely stan for her. Its not that bad of a movie plus lindsay is a stripper in it so thats always good   :brows:

Aww! :flutter:  I'm not a stan but I like her a lot. The hate she gets is insane, idgi.

Also loved Bobby & A Prairie Home Companion. And Mean Girls, obvs! :hooker: Can't wait to watch The Canyons; I have this crazy feeling that it will end up becoming a cult film.

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

Aww! :flutter:  I'm not a stan but I like her a lot. The hate she gets is insane, idgi.

Also loved Bobby & A Prairie Home Companion. And Mean Girls, obvs! :hooker: Can't wait to watch The Canyons; I have this crazy feeling that it will end up becoming a cult film.

Yeah but she really seem to be doing much better after this time in rehab she's been getting great reviews for her performance in the canyons and she was on Chelsea lately and it was the highest ratings in 2 years for the show. I think the canyons will turn into a cult film as well

i just watched the interview and lindsay comes across rly happy & healthy! idk what's wrong w going to a yoga and/or meditation retreat in europe tho tbh. she just got out of rehab, i think relaxing in a peaceful place in europe would be more beneficial than going back to busy new york...oh well, i rly hope she is & stays clean bc she's actually talented. oprah needs to shut up & let her guests talk more tho, she was trying to put words in lindsay's mouth...

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I'm too much of a cynic to completely believe everything that was said tbh, but she looked great and did sound a lot more honest than, well, ever before. I thought the moment when she answers 'yes' without a second's hesitation to Oprah's question 'are you an addict?' was pretty telling. This series of interviews could really help her imo; I mean, she will now have to justify each of her actions in public so that will hopefully be an extra motivation to keep her act clean...

LOVED her orange dress + teal nails combo btw :flutter:

and LMAO @ Europe being 'the playground of fun & pleasure'. I fucking wish Europe was even half of what America seems to think it is. :toofunny:

also, #Cum2Switzerland Lindsay :hooker:

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

I'm too much of a cynic to completely believe everything that was said tbh, but she looked great and did sound a lot more honest than, well, ever before. I thought the moment when she answers 'yes' without a second's hesitation to Oprah's question 'are you an addict?' was pretty telling. This series of interviews could really help her imo; I mean, she will now have to justify each of her actions in public so that will hopefully be an extra motivation to keep her act clean...

and LMAO @ Europe being 'the playground of fun & pleasure'. I fucking wish Europe was even half of what America seems to think it is. :toofunny:

yeah i thought that was odd too but idk what it could mean...

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

yeah i thought that was odd too but idk what it could mean...

Idk, every time she was asked that she used to reply either 'no' or some variation of 'I'm in control, all those stories are fabricated' and here she just admitted it right away and it seemed genuine... You know what they say about the first step to recover from addiction, that it's admitting you have a problem? It looked like she finally admitted it...

Either way she ended up taking Oprah's advice and didnt go to Europe. Plus the interview got more than 1.8 million viewers and was the #2 highest rated sunday telecast of Oprah's next chapter since september 2012.

Oh and in case your wondering her dress was N°21 by Alessandro Dell’Acqua and wore Oscar de la Renta polka dot shoes.

I truly believe Lindsay and Charlie Sheen are like cats they have 9 lives to spend. In the end she is really lucky because in the hole she was in very few came out. I remember seeing some crazy videos of her in TMZ. I like her movies and a couple song but I had a friend that was a huge fan and always show me tons of Lindsay "news". In some videos she is cray cray. I don't think alcohol can make people that insane must have been something a lot stronger mixed with alcohol. Doesnt need to be cocaine. Ambien is a hell of a drug mixed with alcohol if you put some adderall in the mix than you have a cray cray cocketel. I remember when I started taking adderall my mom counted all my pills and was damn serious saying if I gave away any pill to my friends I would be grounded for the rest of my life hahahahaa. My brother tried once with vodka and he was like a hyperac tive demon all night.

I guess Lindsay has some talent after all she lied so much for so long that was like being in a intensive acting school plus people that I really respect like Tarantino and Meryl Streep think she has talent. I like Lindsay and I think she is somewhat fascinating in a bizarre way. Her horrible parents, that crazy relationship with that DJ girl that looks like a dude, her DUI's and court appearences, the talent she is supposed to have and didn't show yet ...you know the whole package plus some charisma.

glgcDdT.gif