ruined peaches

Show Duration

Hello everyone!
I'm going to Lana's show in Vienna next week and I'm currenty planning the details of my stay. For scheduling my stuff there, I'd like to know how long does the concert durate, from the opening of the doors. How long is Kassidy's set? I estimate Lana's about one or one and a half hours long, is that accurate? Is there any chance meeting her before or after the show? I am afraid I'm not as cunning and organized as DUKE... :)

Also, how much does the merchandise items cost in euros? 

Thanks in advance!

1265wyw.png

Doors open exactly two hours before the support act begins their set. That means, if there is a delay due to technical issues or something, admission will be delayed by that time, too. Kassidy's set is about 30 minutes, and Lana's on stage for a good 90 minutes, too. :)

As for meeting her: look around the venue a day before if you can, or the day of the show. Make yourself familiar with the venue and especially its backstage area. She usually doesn't leave very quickly, so wait long enough. If you have letters or gifts that you want to give to her, you can hand them to one of Kassidy's members who usually sneak around the venue in the afternoon or linger around after the show. :)

Check this thread for merchandise, or go directly to the online store. Prices should roughly be the same at the shows. 

Good luck!

Iis this true?? She is making a real concert now and not 45 miniutes pocket shows?? So good to know!!!

Real tour, real concert. She sings about 17 songs each time.

I'm going to see her in Vienna too! I'm so excited! :excited: Thought there aren't many guys around here that are going to this concert but it seems that I was wrong.

Well my ticket says that doors open at 19:00 , the show starts at 20:00. So it would only be one hour but Idk...

Btw, when will you turn up there to queue?

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

I'm going to see her in Vienna too! I'm so excited! :excited: Thought there aren't many guys around here that are going to this concert but it seems that I was wrong.

Well my ticket says that doors open at 19:00 , the show starts at 20:00. So it would only be one hour but Idk...

Btw, when will you turn up there to queue?

Sorry, I didn't see you wrote in here. We could have met.:(

1265wyw.png