Baby V Alex

Simon Curtis

Simon+Curtis+Simon+New+Pic+2013.png

From Wiki

Simon Curtis (born March 18, 1986) is an American actor, singer-songwriter, and record producer. Born in Michigan and raised in Tulsa, Oklahoma, he first gained recognition for his role as Royce Du Lac in the 2009 film Spectacular! before venturing into pop music, during which he released his debut extended play Alter Boy in 2008, his debut full-length studio album8Bit Heart in 2010, and in 2011, he released his second studio album (and first commercial release) RA; the two latter releases were released through his independent label, BoyRobot Records.

RA debuted at number 20 on Billboard'Dance/Electronic Albums chart.

Curtis won Popstar Magazine and Johnny Wright’s “Get Famous” contest, was named a national top ten finalist in the “Britney Spears Samsung Superstar Tour”, was commissioned by Disneyto provide a theme song for an annual Disneyland event, was named an official Oklahoma Ambassador of Music, and won the University of Tulsa Award for Outstanding Achievement in Performance.

Official Releases:

SimonCurtis_8bit_Heart.jpg

Free Download: http://www.simon-curtis.com/

It samples, Britney Spears, Kelly Clarkson (Diablo), Jay-Z (The Dark) & Lady Gaga (Beat Drop)

simon_curtis_ra.jpg

BUY IT NOW: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/id442416533

Bonus: The track "Pit of Vipers" was intended to be part of Britne's Femme Fatale

The empowerment anthem

And the rough gay sex song:

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

He's my dream boyfriend. I've been crushing on him for years and when he came out last month I was extremely proud. His music is awesome, a must-have for fans of true electro-pop. Plus, he's cute as can be.

tumblr_mjtygmUvm11rtm6dso1_500.png

He's my dream boyfriend. I've been crushing on him for years and when he came out last month I was extremely proud. His music is awesome, a must-have for fans of true electro-pop. Plus, he's cute as can be.

His selfies are the most beautiful thing ever

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif