Beemo

Paloma Faith

77845240.png

Paloma Faith (born Paloma Faith Blomfield; 21 July 1981) is an English singer-songwriter and actress. In 2009, she released her debut single "Stone Cold Sober" and her debut album Do You Want the Truth or Something Beautiful?, which was certified Platinum by the British Phonographic Industry.

The singer released Fall to Grace on 28 May 2012. The album was preceded by the single "Picking Up the Pieces", which became Faith's highest charting single to date. The album was later certified Platinum in the UK by the British Phonographic Industry.

Discography:

ibxEBszK7aaWf.png

iL7Iqe2qaNLTT.png

CURRENT ERA:

iHfnQMfHnEvFj.png

A Perfect Contradiction, to be released March 3rd, 2014

CURRENT SINGLE:

Can't Rely On You (Pre-order on iTunes)

A thread for miss Paloma Faith. Discuss, post updates, or talk to fellow Paloma fans hey.gif

The Girl You Used To Call The Queen of New York City

I loooooooooooove LOOOOOOVEEEEEE Paloma Faith! Finally someone makes a thread about her, my favourite songs are Blood Sweat And Tears, Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful and the cover of Never Tear Us Apart (this is my most listened song in my Itunes)

I think i must be one of the 10 people in my country that knows her :cuteface:

I love her to bits, wish I could've discovered her before the tour sold out :defeated: And I can't afford the O2 show tickets :(

omg same! I so so wish I could have seen her because she came to my hometown and she's doing outdoor concerts at forestry commission forests in the summer but again the one near to me has sold out and was rather expensive. :(

tumblr_static_9xc9qi0g4k8cgoo8wsksk4o4w.