DUKE

Paradise Tour Programme

WHY CANT I SEE THE PICTURES

You should now! ;)

can i get this online sometime? , cause im not seeing her anytime soon , i live in the last country of the earth -.-

Like I said, it will be available online in the near future. They're still working on the site and many products haven't arrived yet. :)

Thanks. I am always buying these tourbooks :) I love them.

I have seating (:S I know) tickets, so I am sure that I can buy it. Right? I NEED it!

Yes, of course, you'll be able to buy it. The merch store is opened for everyone with tickets to the show. Make sure to buy it before the show so that you don't have to deal with all the craziness afterwords when everybody wants to go to the merch stand. :)

^ What's even worse is when they rip off your information and get it wrong. #MikeMizrahiMovieMysteryMegapost

:toofunny: Oh God, evil, I can see why you would be furious after putting so much time in making your elaborate posts and then seeing them... stolen. 

It's not that I'm pissed off by that here, it's just that... I find it weird and lazy.

Or... you buy it at the show!  :mj2: You're seeing her, right?

i could buy it at the show, but i'd rather get a shirt there 'cause i'm travelling like the other end of the country so the book could get bashed around. 

4r9w86.jpg