DUKE

Paradise Tour Programme

Can I just say, I love your avatar.  Lana looks adorable in it!  Where is it taken?

ah thank you! i didn't take it but i believe it was taken around the beginning of her Paradise tour?? it's after she randomly flew to london lol

tumblr_mucs0g8rNl1skf1lro1_250.gif

I am pretty sure this seller stole one of the boxes thats said 'Lana Del Ray Merch' (no kidding) from the back of the venue. Those lay there for hours unsupervised and nobody cared to bring them inside. The merch I could have stolen at the shows I attended... :flutter: There were hundreds of poster rolls and a tremendous package that read 'Lithographies - Signed.' Not to mention a box with hundreds of those hip flasks and lighters. 

The seller has tons of other tour programmes from other shows so I doubt it, he probably works for the printing company and took some to sell. But you so should've stolen that box tbh.

OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD

I AM HAVIGN A CARDIAC ARRSEST

I AM OMG ASGIOASMHO[ZASDNH

I was shook

Okay it's been 3 years. could somebody please take real high resolution scans of the pages on a flatbed scanner?  :crossed:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I was shook

Okay it's been 3 years. could somebody please take real high resolution scans of the pages on a flatbed scanner?  :crossed:

i fucking second this i need those nicole denim jacket pics and chuck ones  :crossed:

image.png