phahad

Fergie

A Nicki feature? Hmmm

Strangely, the Nicki feature isn't very good. The production is kinda crap and it's obvious they've been sitting on the track for too long - Nicki even mentions Meek Mill :toofunny:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

It sounds quite... IDK, average? Some of the songs sound pretty good, but it's definitely nothing special. I can't see this being particularly successful. I guess the only 2000s queen whose comeback at least kind of worked is Gwen.  :hooker:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

It sounds quite... IDK, average? Some of the songs sound pretty good, but it's definitely nothing special. I can't see this being particularly successful. I guess the only 2000s queen whose comeback at least kind of worked is Gwen.  :hooker:

MILF $ and LA Love both outpeaked anything from Gwen's garbage comeback, so try again.

MILF $ and LA Love both outpeaked anything from Gwen's garbage comeback, so try again.

She got her #1 album, though. With low sales, as we all know, but still a #1 album.

Obviously I love them both and I hope Fergie's album will be successful. If it ever comes out. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

im sorry but Used To Love You was so much more beautiful and iconic than la love and milf money

gonna add that in terms of 2010s relevancy, gwen stefani has been talked about way more due to tv appearances, anniveraries of past albums, and her comeback album... ive literally not heard anyone in real life discussing fergie since like, 2009. if she doesnt do something to redeem this album she will be fading into obscurity as a "2000s pop girl"

pNjWdpc.png

good thing this isn't the final version of the album, it's all still unfinished and i bet most of thee songs won't make the final tracklist.

BUT I HOPE WE CAN ALL AGREE

Love Is Pain >>>>> Tension 

Why would her label upload an unfinished version of the record to a publishing database? It's the final version

BzhmW.png

LOVE THIS ALBUM SO MUCH!!! Only on track 6 and can tell this is a fucking banger...

1. Tension
  2. Love is Blind
  3. Enchanted
  4. Love Is Pain
  5. LA Love
  6. Save It Till Morning
  7. A Little Work
  8. Life Goes On
  9. Just Like You
  10. You Already Know
  11. Milf $$$
  12. Hungry