phahad

Fergie

She is releasing Hungry and YAK videos tomorrow. They are already on her YouTube account but it's private. Also, I'm glad Nicki changed her ex line on YAK and we are having a final version for ALW and LIAN explicit  :P

7qhp.gif

not Friege releasing on the same night as Taylor. this era is the era of no breaks from the mess. :toofunny:

the video is pretty good, though, and I prefer Hungry to Taylor's song.

te deseo, cariño

Fergie___Double_Dutchess_Seeing_Double.j

BMG and Dutchess Music presents Double Dutchess: Seeing Double -- a visual experience complementing Fergie's upcoming album, Double Dutchess.

This exclusive event includes a special Q&A featurette with Fergie (previously recorded).

One night only at iPic Theaters, Wednesday September 20, 2017.

Each ticket purchase includes an exclusive digital download of Fergie's album, Double Dutchess, available 9/22.

Rating: PG

Duration: 100 Mins

The target deluxe tracks are called "Diddy Zone" and "Kleopatra". 

There's a signed vinyl available for pre order at target US to be released in November - https://www.target.com/p/fergie-double-dutchess-target-exclusive/-/A-52847659#lnk=sametab

Target cover is the same but has a red background instead of white

FzytWEW.png

I actually love the album now tbh. I'm intrigued to hear some of the tracks that have different lengths than the leaked version to see if they've changed

Also the fact that it's a visual album makes me excited

FzytWEW.png

so... this is out.

and, after relistening to it... it's not quite the disaster that everyone has made it out to be. it's not a great album of course but tbh? neither was The Dutchess. that album is shrouded in singles nostalgia imo, I might even prefer DD to it...

the re-worked tracklist makes the album so much more listenable as well. the two worst tracks (imo) are at the very end. also L.A. Love is alright but has no place on the album.

also, that Target bonus track Kleopatra sounds like it should be a BJ/ARTPOP Taiwanese exclusive track but I really like it. it was probably recorded around the time of those albums anyway lol

te deseo, cariño

so... this is out.

and, after relistening to it... it's not quite the disaster that everyone has made it out to be. it's not a great album of course but tbh? neither was The Dutchess. that album is shrouded in singles nostalgia imo, I might even prefer DD to it...

the re-worked tracklist makes the album so much more listenable as well. the two worst tracks (imo) are at the very end. also L.A. Love is alright but has no place on the album.

also, that Target bonus track Kleopatra sounds like it should be a BJ/ARTPOP Taiwanese exclusive track but I really like it. it was probably recorded around the time of those albums anyway lol

would you mind sending me the target tracks?