phahad

Fergie

can someone pass me the leaked demo version of the album and the deluxe release version?  if you want it ill pass my shop discount code (i bought the cd on a whim and its 15% off - i dont plan on using it)

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Since it is on YouTube now – I just wanted to say that the Love Is Blind video is genius.

I ADORE this video & song!! Omg I just got around to listening to DD.. I am so late.

I actually love the album :rip: I can’t believe it flopped (it did right?)

The bonus tracks are awful though.

:crossed:

14417469274.gif

Is she alright? :rip:

TQBgqcU.gif

http://www.eonline.com/news/897857/unpredictable-fergie-crashes-the-stage-twice-at-trevorlive-gala

At first, it appeared as if Fergie was part of his shtick when she walked onstage to interrupt him. However, it confused a few attendees.

As Fergie made her way to the stage, Armie looked "surprised" and stepped aside, a guest said—and the night only got weirder from there. "No, I'm not Fergie; I am actually Armie Hammer. Thank you. I am going to win at the Academy Awards. Thanks!" the singer joked. "So, this is unexpected, and in typical Tom Ford style, I think he would love that—if he was here." People politely clapped as her jokes fell flat, as Tom's presence at the gala wasn't exactly a surprise. Unfazed, a rambling Fergie said, "They really love you. They do! They really love you!"

"But, uh, Tom Ford is here. He's here on this bag. He's here on this amazing T-shirt, mock-style, long-sleeve shirt and fabulous skirt and pumps. But, he's also here as a person. And the thing is, behind all the Tom Ford life, which I thrive to get—I was really embarrassed that I didn't have Tom Ford makeup in my bag, by the way; so shaming—he is a person of compassion," she said in between inexplicable pauses. "He's a director. He loves to see people's feelings and listen."

With all eyes on her, Fergie told the audience, "This is not a shameless promotion; I have a lot of shame. Uh, I have a new song called 'A Little Work,' and I have a version that has alternate verses. And so, shamelessly—no! Shame! With shame!—I promote the Target version that has these bonus tracks with the alt verses. Um...these are the alt versus. Because honestly, just sitting there with you tonight, Tom Ford—purse-bag man, the myth, the legend—it made me think of that. These are the ones that might not be heard by all, but they will be heard by you."

Fergie then proceeded to sing a few lines from "A Little Work," off her sophomore album, Double Dutchess.

After Tom took his seat, it was time for the night's final performance. However, Shoshannah Bean walked offstage so the technical crew could address some sound issues. During that time, Fergie jumped out of her seat and got onstage, unscripted, mystifying the crowd a second time.

Fergie then led the audience in a sing-along of "A Little Work."

"You don't know the other part, but that's cool, though," Fergie told them. "But you will!"

"Just, I guess, with full shame or no shame, I don't know, get it on iTones…iTones? That's a new one. iTunes," Fergie continued. "Anyway, just get it if you want. You know what? Listen if you want. If you like it, listen, if you don't—don't! But it's a song that is really personal to me and...Give it up for Tom Ford! Trevor Project! This project. I wasn't even planned to speak tonight, but I guess I can't stand it when everyone else is up here singing. Um, but this project really means so much to me. I mean, honestly, reading about the suicide, uh, percentage and—" Before she could finish, a voice came over the loudspeaker and said, "Ladies and gentlemen, the unpredictable Fergie." The voice then reintroduced Bean to the stage. "Anyway, thank you, Trevor Project," Fergie just before her microphone was shut off. "I'm really serious about that."

Video: https://vk.com/wall-158003556_1?z=video460590135_456239017%2F6e74358da78113e385%2Fpl_post_-158003556_1

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

She's working on new music!

D8Oq4GTWwAAMqVV.jpg

I'm glad, I was afraid that the lack of commercial success of Double Dutchess and her allegedly going into debt to finance all the videos might have ended her career. Can't wait to find out more about this upcoming project. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Double Dutchess could've been such an iconic comeback if she already had an album and release plan ready before dropping MILF$. She waited too long with the album release, which lead to everyone losing interest. She could've just dropped You Already Know feat. Nicki (a single version, not a long ass 6+ minute version) to keep the hype going untill she dropped the album.

qfrWuBl.png

FERGIE MASTERPOST

A Fergie complete masterpost which includes all of her Wild Orchid/ Black Eyed Peas/ solo career released and leaked material since 1994, made by me.
Please, read the pdf inside with all the information about some songs before add to your library.

Ex:

- ''The Dutchess (Complete Edition)'' it's a compilation made by me, which includes all of The Dutchess bonus tracks from each version issued around the world (North America pre-order, Japanese deluxe, Australian tour edition and more);
- “London Bridge’’ has early mixes without the sirens sound. You can check them in ‘’Demos”;
etc.
Enjoy it!

https://mega.nz/folder/E8FEAChA#SEwgGGI3ITfxHzzejixHmw

7qhp.gif

FERGIE MASTERPOST

A Fergie complete masterpost which includes all of her Wild Orchid/ Black Eyed Peas/ solo career released and leaked material since 1994, made by me.

Please, read the pdf inside with all the information about some songs before add to your library. Ex:

- ''The Dutchess (Complete Edition)'' it's a compilation made by me, which includes all of The Dutchess bonus tracks from each version issued around the world (North America pre-order, Japanese deluxe, Australian tour edition and more);

- “London Bridge’’ has early mixes without the sirens sound. You can check them in ‘’Demos”;

etc.

Enjoy it!

Thanks queen!

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

FERGIE MASTERPOST

Please, read the pdf inside with all the information about some songs before add to your library.

Ex:

etc.

Enjoy it!

Awesome !! Thank you for this. I have all of BEPs albums including the albums that predated Fergie, but the actual Fergie folder stuff I didn't have. Much love for all of this

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Thanks queen!

Awesome !! Thank you for this. I have all of BEPs albums including the albums that predated Fergie, but the actual Fergie folder stuff I didn't have. Much love for all of this

You guys are really welcome! I'm glad you liked it <3

7qhp.gif