Trinity

Misheard Lana Lyrics

Just so I don't have to cancel Cola, I pretend it's indeed "Ah he's in the sky with diamonds" instead of the H*rvey thing

And I always sing "I'm a drag and you're a whore," I know lots of people think it's "I'm a dragon, you're a whore," but fuck that tbh

In Carmen, I always thought "bats her cartoon eyes" was "that's a car too nice" 

LOL I sing that part as "She gives them butterflies, bats her cocoon eyes" because I like the imagery even though cocoon eyes makes no sense

Just so I don't have to cancel Cola, I pretend it's indeed "Ah he's in the sky with diamonds" instead of the H*rvey thing

For the longest, I thought that line was “Javi’s in the sky with diamonds” so I just kept singing it that way once H*rvey got cancelled skdkdkfk

o4qjp4j.png

On youtube, there's a lyric video for the song Carmen that writes "But too coconize" instead of "Bats her cartoon eyes" and that has always stuck with me, lol. Mostly because it makes zero sense.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

On youtube, there's a lyric video for the song Carmen that writes "But too coconize" instead of "Bats her cartoon eyes" and that has always stuck with me, lol. Mostly because it makes zero sense.

That reminds me of this Lucky Ones lyric video, that idk is still up or not, that got 30% of the lyrics wrong, and in one place says "you're a careless cunt and you're a crazy liar"  :lmao:

Idk the actual lyrics of this song seem important to me bc of the whole Harvey thing so I like that she actually kind of calls him out in this song lolol

But yeah “Ah, he’s” makes better sense anyway hahaha

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole