Trinity

Misheard Lana Lyrics

It has always been

Get a little bit of bourbon in ya get a little bit suburban DAN GO CRAAAZZYYYYY

to me cause she is telling dan Auerbach to go crazy on the guitar

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

In F*cked My Way Up To The Top I used to think she said

"American piece of fucking bore to me"

Instead of

"Mimicking me is a fucking bore to me"

Took another fan on instagram to correct me lol..

"you're in the art, i light the fire" - i thought this was the lyric at first and now i can't move past it bc to me it's like her man (who writes, i.e. "you write, i tour") views her as his muse; he's in the arts, but she lights his fire of inspiration

"watcha been up to my baby, haven't seen much of you lately" in HTD - for some reason my brain just naturally forms the lyrics that way hahaha i feel like it goes better

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Don't ask me why (maybe I was too fucked up that night) but when I went to see her live for the Paradise Tour she said "I'm gonna do a song that I like to sing called Carmen" and I heard "I'm gonna do a song by Paul McCartney"  :oopna:  :lmaoney:

i don’t know what i even thought the lyrics were but i just recently learned she says “Officer Brown’s always comin’ around” and especially when she says “keep hustlin’ every night and day” i always sang “keep em slim every night & day” hahaha which i figured went with the other song where she says pro-ana nation or i figured it could’ve meant slim cigarettes

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Whenever I play Venice Bitch, my husband says it sounds like she’s saying “cheddar” when she’s saying chyeah/ciao or whatever it is and it makes that part really funny now

omg she's saying "chyeah" and on genius lyrics it says "shatter" and ive been trying to revise it but no one is accepting my edits