Divisive Princess

Get the Look

Can anyone ID the leather jacket Lana's been wearing like EVERYWHERE recently?? Funnily enough I can't find any pictures of it, but it looks sort of like this: tumblr_n02lj2lqRq1rdpjfqo1_r1_500.png tumblr_n02qovHfSh1rdpjfqo1_500.png

Sorry I'm super late but I've look at ultra high quality pics and apparently it's from Allsaints! Don't know if it still exists though, probably not, didn't found it on their website!

ZKcaooE.png

AsZQrqcCQAA1LZ0.jpg

THIS SKIRT

Nobody's given a clear response for this so cause I have it I'll just say it's a Jane Norman Poppy Print skirt. They no longer sell it, but it sometimes comes up on sites like Ebay, and by sometimes I mean SOMETIMES. Maybe, like, once every few months? It was an absolutely bitch to try and find but it was so gorgeous when I bought it. It's so light and puffy. There's also a full dress that's similar and also by Jane Norman I think:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=35358614

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=34605405

Nobody's given a clear response for this so cause I have it I'll just say it's a Jane Norman Poppy Print skirt. They no longer sell it, but it sometimes comes up on sites like Ebay, and by sometimes I mean SOMETIMES. Maybe, like, once every few months? It was an absolutely bitch to try and find but it was so gorgeous when I bought it. It's so light and puffy. There's also a full dress that's similar and also by Jane Norman I think:

Omg! Do you know any boy clothes that look like this? I wanna do the BTD look but I suck at searching clothes lmao

Omg! Do you know any boy clothes that look like this? I wanna do the BTD look but I suck at searching clothes lmao

No idea. She wears a sheer double-pocketed blouse with a lace red bra and poppy print skirt, so you'll need to find replacements for those. The blouse can be quite double gendered. Instead of a skirt, how about some shorts? You could either get the specific skirt and sew it up or buy a similar pair.

http://www.byoutifulyou.com/Images/Galleries/New-Look-Kelly-Brook-New-Collection-29052012/255022889D3.jpg

While I doubt that there will be many "male" shorts that are poppy-printed, you could always give female shorts a go if you feel confident in them. Patterns like these are quite similar as they contain a lot of orange tones which is IMPORTANT for this type of skirt. Red by itself is TOO heavy in my opinion and takes away from any similarities between the Jane Norman print, so if you find anything and you want it to be similar aim for more orange tones with hints of red and green.

The shoes from this shoot can't be seen at all, but I wear bright red trainers with ankle socks. Trainers in an ankle-converse (as in the lowest down you can get them, similar to vans!) style if you catch my drift? The red brings out the red of the skirt and the bra which I feel looks pretty.

I'm not amazing with fashion but I'm quite art-sy so that is what I came up with when piecing it together. Hopefully you'll agree! If not, just say. I'm opening to -trying- to help. haha.

Zero shame in reviving this thread, tbh. It's a great one.

I would absolutely die for info on the dress she's wearing here, or anything similar.

It's a good rule of thumb that I'm super weak for her long-sleeve, short dresses in general though.

Cough. They say dream big, right? Please, make my day. I wanna play Lana dress-up someday.

Zero shame in reviving this thread, tbh. It's a great one.

I would absolutely die for info on the dress she's wearing here, or anything similar.

It's a good rule of thumb that I'm super weak for her long-sleeve, short dresses in general though.

Cough. They say dream big, right? Please, make my day. I wanna play Lana dress-up someday.

I was looking for this dress maybe like a month or two ago but no luck! More likely that it's some random find instead of one of her expensive brand dresses.

I'm a sucker for long sleeve-short dresses too :hooker:

Is there a male version of that shirt? I really love it.

I really loved the shirts she wore for the Neil Krug shoot.

oUsFQPT.jpg

lana-del-rey-fader-that-grape-juice-600x

Anyone know where I can find these exact shirts?

I've officially taken my Lana obsession to the next level lol.

I've tracked down some pretty memorable outfits Lana has worn - the dress worn in the Ride video (as well as a few other appearances) and the shirt and skirt worn in the Born to Die cover shoot thanks to some posts in this thread.

The Ride dress and the shirt worn in the BTD shoot were relatively easy to find. I only found one of the BTD skirt, but I was lucky that it fit even though I was worried it might be too big. They were all for a great price too - I paid a little over $10 for the skirt & about same for the dress, but they were both out of the country, so shipping ended up costing more than the items themselves. I found the shirt for $20.

My photographer friend is going to do a shoot with me in a few days dressed in my BTD outfit, but I had a friend take some quick photos of me in the Ride dress with a flag so I can channel my inner Lana lol.  :smokes4:  :justride:  :justride2:  :rock:  :scream:  :ohmy:

FullSizeRender-4_zpse6l1qsah.jpgIMG_5591_zpscgvufjii.png

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I've tracked down some pretty memorable outfits Lana has worn - the dress worn in the Ride video (as well as a few other appearances) and the shirt and skirt worn in the Born to Die cover shoot thanks to some posts in this thread.

The Ride dress and the shirt worn in the BTD shoot were relatively easy to find. I only found one of the BTD skirt, but I was lucky that it fit even though I was worried it might be too big. They were all for a great price too - I paid a little over $10 for the skirt & about same for the dress, but they were both out of the country, so shipping ended up costing more than the items themselves. I found the shirt for $20.

My photographer friend is going to do a shoot with me in a few days dressed in my BTD outfit, but I had a friend take some quick photos of me in the Ride dress with a flag so I can channel my inner Lana lol.  :smokes4:  :justride:  :justride2:  :rock:  :scream:  :ohmy:

Nobody gonna mention this :omg:

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

You are so pretty  :defeated:  Where did you get the dress? I saw a link before, but I didn't have any money then :(

You are so pretty  :defeated:  Where did you get the dress? I saw a link before, but I didn't have any money then :(

Awh thank you! So are you! I'm always crying at how gorgeous you are in the Pictures of You thread.

I found the dress by searching around on eBay. I just searched different variations of essentially "Topshop white lace dress" and would find some in the mix. I'm sure the dress is on other resale sites as well because there were definitely a few listed on eBay. Good luck!! :kiss:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS